Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

I have made that same decision myself.  I 'll tell ya folks, it aint as easy as it looks.  It's a long way to the top if ya wanna rock and roll.

Little rikki I tried to tell these Boyd people that the SOS might be interested before they went and hired that Cardwell man. The SOS could have got revenge on you Jasperlites that failed to tithe. You think im joking but im not.

Is anything being done about getting our good coaches to come back next year? Someone needs to get on the phone and ask Coach Reynolds what it will take to back out of the deal. He is still on campus now at Boyd. As for Coach Stone, what do we know? We need to call both of these coaches and get them to stay at Boyd Buchanan next year. We need these types of coaches for our kids. What's the deal? Did the president just sit back and let this happen? How about the AD? How about the board of control? A life long Buccaneer just going to Alabama isn't sitting well with me. Another great coach not coming back to go with him is making it worse. Who has the answers because I want some. I made a few calls to school. Left some voice mails and never heard back from anyone.

Word is we may have a few transfers this year. Maybe all from the same family?!? Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Let me ask you a question. Will you make sure that Reynolds man tells that Cardwell man to fill out Murphys survey? I will be real mad if this mess doesnt get done. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Will you make sure that Reynolds man tells that Cardwell man to fill out Murphys survey? I will be real mad if this mess doesnt get done. You think im joking but im not.

How about this, you get that Murphy man to peddle that delivery bicycle to south Chattanooga and I'll make sure that survey gets filled out?!? I would still like to meet at Ronnie Red Eye to help make sure all info is correct. You could rap us some karaoke and we could start calling you Run DSP. How about it?!?

How about this, you get that Murphy man to peddle that delivery bicycle to south Chattanooga and I'll make sure that survey gets filled out?!? I would still like to meet at Ronnie Red Eye to help make sure all info is correct. You could rap us some karaoke and we could start calling you Run DSP. How about it?!?

What kind of mess is this? That Cardwell man needs to quit being lazy and fill out his survey. That Reynolds man always filled out Murphys pole and survey. He always sent in that goofy picture with those glasses on though. You can come to Ronnies red eye and ill show you my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Did that Cardwell man get that stone man to coach his defence this year? I asked that man at Ronnies red eye about this stone man going to that Reynolds mans school in Alabama and he said he didnt no anything about that mess.

Let me ask you a question. Did that Cardwell man get that stone man to coach his defence this year? I asked that man at Ronnies red eye about this stone man going to that Reynolds mans school in Alabama and he said he didnt no anything about that mess.

I do not think Coach Stone is going with Coach Reynolds to Madison Academy.  I hope he stays at Boyd.  I would love for him to coach my son for two more years.

Hey Stoney...if you're listening...please stay!!  I'm not too proud to beg!  Please!