Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

D2 likely in 17

Coach Cardwell is now Captain

There is only one pirate captain and he wears orange and black. LMBO..... Sorry I couldn't resist.

Someone asked about why Coach WS left Grider? Grider wasn't the coach when he left SP but I still think he might have soured on us a little when Coach Grider gave Coach Ross the job in 2013. He stayed that next year, but then was gone. We would like to have him back now. I told orangeslice we were only loaning him to Boyd for a few years.

Edited by TheAmbassador

There is only one pirate captain and he wears orange and black. LMBO..... Sorry I couldn't resist.

Someone asked about why Coach WS left Grider? Grider wasn't the coach when he left SP but I still think he might have soured on us a little when Coach Grider gave Coach Ross the job in 2013. He stayed that next year, but then was gone. We would like to have him back now. I told orangeslice we were only loaning him to Boyd for a few years.

I've come to greatly respect coach Wes Stone. He's a great guy and coach. If he's not the head coach at SoPitt when coach Vic reretires then there's a major problem.

Those politically correct pirates don't count!  :roflol:

Short story some Baseball parents didn't like his coaching habits and some thought grass would be greener and made things very difficult in more ways than one. I will play nice guy and not endulge more than that since its in the past. Seems most now realize what he meant to program and wounds have healed. He has grown and learned a lot under CGR. Things happen for a reason. 😈 I'm a competitor so personally, I have enjoyed watching him come back and beat the Pirates and Warriors the last couple years. Boyd Buchanan is a great school with good people so I would love to see him stay there but I don't see it in the cards. With Heinke back if Bucs can replace the Oline they could be in Cookeville. He is that special player

Can anyone spell wrinkles!

Short story some Baseball parents didn't like his coaching habits and some thought grass would be greener and made things very difficult in more ways than one. I will play nice guy and not endulge more than that since its in the past. Seems most now realize what he meant to program and wounds have healed. He has grown and learned a lot under CGR. Things happen for a reason. I'm a competitor so personally, I have enjoyed watching him come back and beat the Pirates and Warriors the last couple years. Boyd Buchanan is a great school with good people so I would love to see him stay there but I don't see it in the cards. With Heinke back if Bucs can replace the Oline they could be in Cookeville. He is that special player

It was the same "mama ball" stuff that caused the wheels to come of the football Pirates in 2014. 

Oh my; Booger turns his back and skips towns for a bit and the wheels fall off all these Chattanooga programs...BB, Central, ER, Howard, MC, Oodewall- is that all....BB probably gonna be just dandy with the promotion; them and MC the most tractive outta the bunch....one of the others you dont wonna touch right now and the others are just basically 1 year tenures......but Booger woulda thought the church woulda stripped Ringgold and brought their coach back to the BB swamp

whats up with that, Reaction

Booger just sayin making-a-decision-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh my; Booger turns his back and skips towns for a bit and the wheels fall off all these Chattanooga programs...BB, Central, ER, Howard, MC, Oodewall- is that all....BB probably gonna be just dandy with the promotion; them and MC the most tractive outta the bunch....one of the others you dont wonna touch right now and the others are just basically 1 year tenures......but Booger woulda thought the church woulda stripped Ringgold and brought their coach back to the BB swamp

whats up with that, Reaction

Booger just sayin making-a-decision-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm not trying to speak for React, but I'll just say that you must not know the story. I don't see that ever happening.