FORREST ROCKETS 2016

GeneralForrest

we covered the more $ thing ad nauseum Boo. OC is a Rocket. if his friend says he's staying he's staying drop it. any new guy would be an idiot to drop OC. I think we all think K is gone so let's get it over with. make the announcement already my heart breaks for those kids. if he was at a banquet knowing he was leaving that is shameless. Even Coleman was gone before the banquet in 2014. thats just ripping open the wound and pouring isopropyl into it. unbelievable. if he isnt doing that then reassure everyone NOW and let's get ready to defend the Region 4 title. squeeze it out or get off the pot already

Why would the OC leave? He came home from a bigger school. He's never been a HC either has he? With the AD being his life long friend and classmate thats a really good situation to be in. Its almost perfect.

The $$$ would have to be better in Williamson county but the pressure would be much higher.

CBJ has a nice thing going. Its hard to imagine him leaving. But maybe he wants the challenge at a large program in the state?

we covered the more $ thing ad nauseum Boo. OC is a Rocket. if his friend says he's staying he's staying drop it. any new guy would be an idiot to drop OC. I think we all think K is gone so let's get it over with. make the announcement already my heart breaks for those kids. if he was at a banquet knowing he was leaving that is shameless. Even Coleman was gone before the banquet in 2014. thats just ripping open the wound and pouring isopropyl into it. unbelievable. if he isnt doing that then reassure everyone NOW and let's get ready to defend the Region 4 title. squeeze it out or get off the pot already

I'm not doubting him. Didn't know they were buddies. Just saying that stranger things have happened. Maybe he wants to leave because like many of you have said it will be very difficult to compete for championship year in and year out with the athletes at Forrest. At Centennial he will have the athletes for sure.

Forrest will have a terrific chance to repeat as region champs next year. Also discussed extensively here.

But they will never have the "caliber" of athlete to compete for state championships. Also discussed on here! Which is what I was referring to.

Gotta think that most coaches would want to go to where there are better athletes if that coach feels like he can never compete on the highest level

Actually according to a parent on the interview committee there are 2 real finalist that they really liked with Kriesky being one of them.

Not sure Bass has anymore info than anyone else.

Kriesky will address the kids when and is he gets the job. That is my opinion based on his character.

The bigger question is if Kriesky leaves will his right hand man go with him

You are correct. I know that Kriesky was one of three finalists and that he had a real shot at landing the job. If he leaves, he will address the boys at the proper time.

We move on. Forrest will be better off long run. Guy didn't wanna be here don't let the door hit you. His platitudes in the piece from the Tribune are nauseating. Get Johns on board ASAP. Forget some convoluted search process. K will be missed for about 10 days until Rockets get replacement. Buh Bye.

Edited by Amerigha

We move on. Forrest will be better off long run. Guy didn't wanna be here don't let the door hit you. His platitudes in the piece from the Tribune are nauseating. Get Johns on board ASAP. Forget some convoluted search process. K will be missed for about 10 days until Rockets get replacement. Buh Bye.

Hampton, now you guys, and possibly Marion County...what's going on...How about Reverend Green in the Kitchen with the Rope