FORREST ROCKETS 2016

GeneralForrest

I don't understand this comment at all. Every single coach in this county gets paid the same supplement, regardless of their school. So Kriesky, Osteen, and Randolph--a 2A coach, a 4A coach, and a 1A coach--all make the exact same money to coach. The assistants get paid the same as well. There is literally no validity to your statement.

He seems to be a good person and a good coach. Thats what the Rockets need. Why wouldnt they get him locked in? I remember a couple other numbers i think were juniors who played quite a bit. 64 i think is one. 18? Do you think any kids will transfer to a neighboring school due ot this coaching change?

As a Marshall County fan, I'll echo these thoughts on Coach Johns.  In my opinion, he is a great person at the school and in the community.  He did quite a bit for students when he was at Marshall County and was very well liked by the student body as a whole.  The best way I know how to say it is he just gets what it means to be a part of a community based school like Forrest and Marshall County.  Not sure if he would want to be a head coach, but if so, I hope he gets the chance and is very successful.

I don't understand this comment at all. Every single coach in this county gets paid the same supplement, regardless of their school. So Kriesky, Osteen, and Randolph--a 2A coach, a 4A coach, and a 1A coach--all make the exact same money to coach. The assistants get paid the same as well. There is literally no validity to your statement.

If you honestly believe that, I have some oceanfront property to sell you in Nashville. True, the coaching supplements are the same, the "extra" supplements are not.

I'm referring to the former coach that just left Spring Hill. They were getting a good grass cutting check. And I don't blame them. Couldn't help myself. You laid it out there. You are correct now everyone does get the same.

According to my sources, the coach across the river gets the exact same "grass" supplement that the one that got fired got, and then some.