FORREST ROCKETS 2016

GeneralForrest

Haha! I gotcha! Thanks! My oldest will be a senior this coming fall so I want what's best for him and the program overall. Brent will be fine. He will do what's best for Forrest School. Tell your wife I said hi! I would have never guessed who you were.

Haha our oldest will be a Sr too. Robin is a huge football fan and loves cheering for the kids. Prayers sent for a safe and great Sr season.

Thanks. I've never spoken with Johns, only watched him from a distance. So this is not first hand, but he carries himself with class. Seems loved by the community. It will be a diff ballgame in terms of requirements from him. He might be slightly less jovial during the season. HC requires a hardnosed edge but you can go too far if you're not careful. If he were to see this I would recommend staying true to who you are even in the new position. Don't try to be Coach K or anyone else form the past. Be you. You're the right man for the job and God has prepared you, the team and the town for this moment. Step into the spotlight and keep your eyes focused on God at all times. You cannot go wrong with that approach. Congrats to him and it will be exciting to see his success.