FORREST ROCKETS 2016

GeneralForrest

Thanks. I've never spoken with Johns, only watched him from a distance. So this is not first hand, but he carries himself with class. Seems loved by the community. It will be a diff ballgame in terms of requirements from him. He might be slightly less jovial during the season. HC requires a hardnosed edge but you can go too far if you're not careful. If he were to see this I would recommend staying true to who you are even in the new position. Don't try to be Coach K or anyone else form the past. Be you. You're the right man for the job and God has prepared you, the team and the town for this moment. Step into the spotlight and keep your eyes focused on God at all times. You cannot go wrong with that approach. Congrats to him and it will be exciting to see his success.

Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't the good book speak of forgiveness. For someone speaking about God so much you would think you would wish Coach K well and forgive his actions.

Good luck to Forrest and Coach Johns. Sounds like this one will finally stick around.

• 3 months later...

Who will that game be against, in your opinion?

I believe Forrest will play Boyd Buchanan in round 2 this year. I don't look for Forrest to beat them, but they can compete. Boyd will have a good team. I'm sure your defense will be good as usual. I just think Marion County has more coming back than Boyd Buchanan and should win the region this season. Edited by TheAmbassador

I believe Forrest will play Boyd Buchanan in round 2 this year. I don't look for Forrest to beat them, but they can compete. Boyd will have a good team. I'm sure your defense will be good as usual. I just think Marion County has more coming back than Boyd Buchanan and should win the region this season.

Didn't Forrest lose their big running back?