FORREST ROCKETS 2016

GeneralForrest

When did Forrest ever boat race Spring hill? You must not have been watching the same scrimmages as I did.

NOT EVERY ASSISTANT wants TO BE THE HEAD GUY. BOO WHO GO AWAY. YOU HAD K GOING TO GILES AND SPRING HILL. YOU'VE ADDED LITTLE TO THIS. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN MEDIOCRE PROGRAM THAT WE BOAT RACED IN MULTIPLE SCRIMMAGES LAST SUMMER.

Edited by purple75gold

I'm glad a Spring Hill fan is here to tell us about "football IQ" and what a "hidden gem" looks like.

Not telling anyone anything other than my opinion. The fact that I support SH doesn't mean I wish bad on other schools. I pull and cheer for kids especially the ones that conduct themselves in respectful manner. I had the privilege of meeting the McClendon kid and then the lineman (forget his name sorry not a spring chicken anymore) and both were very respectful. Every program has their share of bad apples (see Amerigha). Trust me we at SH have our share of problems and is different than chapel hill but still a great community. We have our fair share of low football IQs trust me. But I don't recall anyone other than you suggesting that their school hire a Head Coach and force the OC on him and pretty much be powerless to change it. I happen to agree that Johns and the WingT is good for Forrest and their personnel but that doesn't mean they should overlook good coaches because they may see Forrest going it a different direction. What you are suggesting is like an arranged marriage and we all know they rarely work!

Have you ever watched Carson coach or Eagleville play. He is not spread, he had a Mr. football running back with a pro-style I-formation offense, and they hardly ever threw. He threw the ball more this year than I've ever seen, only because he had a stud freshman QB and some pretty good receivers, basically what good coaches do in order to win, they adjust. Amerigha, the more you post, the more ignorance you show. Keep up!

Coach Carson does a great job of adjusting to the talent he had... 2012 QB threw for over 2100 yards with 27 TD  and the RB close to 1000... the very next season same QB & RB.. RB has a 2000 yard season & the QB threw for over a 1000....Carson runs a pro style...but he can spread it out...I dont know where he lands a job...but a very good coach and even better person

No the fall 1989 team didn't win many games. There were only 5 seniors and around 25 on the whole team. But we didn't lose to Cornersville!

Esmond, Blalock, Johns, Delk, and Jones.

Guess I know which one you are. Lol

I thought you guys were pretty good. Only team to score on the first string defense of the defending state champions. You guys underperformed IMO. Should have had a better record based on you guys being a good team. Sometimes teams dont get the breaks so maybe thats what happened?

Edited by Playerscoach

Just a bunch of country boys playing ball. Think we won 4 games. Even got called a bunch of thugs by a writer for Cannon Co. As far as the next coach goes. They have had several inquire about the job. I'd like to see a coach that can work with the touchdown club, little football, Jr. high coaches and be involved in the community. Biggest thing is they have to work with the assistants we have. I don't see Lewisburg hiring any extra. Especially after they cut our gym down to nothing!

Just a bunch of country boys playing ball. Think we won 4 games. Even got called a bunch of thugs by a writer for Cannon Co. As far as the next coach goes. They have had several inquire about the job. I'd like to see a coach that can work with the touchdown club, little football, Jr. high coaches and be involved in the community. Biggest thing is they have to work with the assistants we have. I don't see Lewisburg hiring any extra. Especially after they cut our gym down to nothing!

I wish you guys all the best. My wife and I keep up with the school since her parents still live there and we met because of your game vs DCA. Hope Brent and Scott have contined sucess. Best of luck!!

Haha! I gotcha! Thanks! My oldest will be a senior this coming fall so I want what's best for him and the program overall. Brent will be fine. He will do what's best for Forrest School. Tell your wife I said hi! I would have never guessed who you were.

Edited by CEJ1972