13 Knox County Schools getting new football fields thanks to Pilot.

BarneySox2007

Haslams buy some fake grass and somehow gallatin takes over

Kind of been a breath of fresh air learning about the struggles and frustrations of some of our friends from a different area dealing with issues some of us don't  have or take for granted. Hope all of the teams playing there know better than to set on the visitor side next year if they cherish their safety from what these fans have shared with us and I don't mean that in a negative way either. Might take a full empty visitor section to wake some people up and fix the problem. For a school this large with the tradition it has in it's football program shouldn't be ignored regarding these issues.

Kind of been a breath of fresh air learning about the struggles and frustrations of some of our friends from a different area dealing with issues some of us don't have or take for granted. Hope all of the teams playing there know better than to set on the visitor side next year if they cherish their safety from what these fans have shared with us and I don't mean that in a negative way either. Might take a full empty visitor section to wake some people up and fix the problem. For a school this large with the tradition it has in it's football program shouldn't be ignored regarding these issues.

Relax barn, I was just joking with my gallatin friends. I enjoy their posts too. That's why I get on this site, to learn about the different communities. Any thread not about WB is a good thread in my book.

But which stadium has more steps to run?

Just think three years ago Sevier County played football on a field with a crown in the middle so high you could only see the top half of the players from the other side. Never seen anything like it in my life. glad they got that fix with the new field. I took a picture the last time we came to play them before they got the new field.s5z4zk.jpg