Marshall Co. is Ready for Crocket Co.

Guest LburgTiger21

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger...its Crockett, missed a t. I think that you shouldn't let ur alligator mouth overload your hummingbird butt. That's just what I think. Everyone still talks smack on here, just look at who lost tonight and tell me out of those people, who was on here talkin smack? That's what I thought. We have class and we don't diss other teams, we respect them. We respect ya'll, and ya'll should respect us for the love of the game, not for braggin rights.

Marshall County played a tough game tonight against McNairy Central. But that was tonight and now the Tigers are going to prepare for another big one. Both Crockett and Marshall are talented teams, or else they wouldn't be in the playoffs. Either team is deserving of the victory. Marshall County is behind the Tigers and going to be with them on the drive to Crockett County. Go Tigers!

Guest LburgTiger21

Volca chill Did I brag if I did I didnt mean to We do respect yall and what yall have done in Alamo well Im sorry if I offended you but I just wanted know whoyou thought would win and my title Is just what I think.

Davy Crockett died in the Alamo....hmmm I'm trying to figure out how that's relavent to next friday's game. Somebody said something the other day like "see you at the Alamo - get it?" like that was some kind of famous phrase or something. I think he was confused with "remember the alamo". We really don't make a big deal out of our town being named after the place where our country suffered a horrible defeat.

Volfan911

[Edited by volfan911 on 11-16-02 2:52P]