Jo Byrns 2016

MOTO24

Well last Friday night was ugly for the Devils.  I'd have to say that's the worst opening game performance I've seen out of a JB team in years.  JB's first team pretty much got mercy-ruled by CC's first team.  It's going to be a LONG year for JB.  We will be region bottom feeders in all likelihood.  The only way JB stays out of the bottom half of the region is if RB Mikey Chennault drags them their.  

We're playing with a lot of young guys who aren't very developed.  They lack physicality and seem to be playing frustrated.  They need to get more physical and know that they're going to be in a fight the entire game.

No shame in getting beat by a bigger school. I'm sure JB will improve each week. playing 1A schools will help

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week the cross county rival east Robertson will travel to JB for the annual " match in the patch " Red Devils have beaten the Indians for several yrs ! Is this the yr for redemption ? Devils have lost a lil of their swag and the Indians may be on the upswing, we got some young un's that's gunna take some whoopings this yr but hopefully will be rewarded in time,, jus gotta keep fighting to get better ! As bad as its hurts to say but imo the Indians will get a long awaited win against JB this week

This week the cross county rival east Robertson will travel to JB for the annual " match in the patch " Red Devils have beaten the Indians for several yrs ! Is this the yr for redemption ? Devils have lost a lil of their swag and the Indians may be on the upswing, we got some young un's that's gunna take some whoopings this yr but hopefully will be rewarded in time,, jus gotta keep fighting to get better ! As bad as its hurts to say but imo the Indians will get a long awaited win against JB this week

Based on what I saw against CC...JB will start the season 0-6.  Their first potential win will be against RBS.  And as ol' Roy would say...You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Based on what I saw against CC...JB will start the season 0-6. Their first potential win will be against RBS. And as ol' Roy would say...You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Them injuns got real strong in the off season and wore ankle weights all winter ! that man at red river canoe said them Indians paddled them canoes up stream all summer to get stronger too,,, that Broadrick man may be real mad at that Adkins man,, if them injuns beat my DEVILS IT'll jus be a big ole mess

Well last Friday night was ugly for the Devils.  I'd have to say that's the worst opening game performance I've seen out of a JB team in years.  JB's first team pretty much got mercy-ruled by CC's first team.  It's going to be a LONG year for JB.  We will be region bottom feeders in all likelihood.  The only way JB stays out of the bottom half of the region is if RB Mikey Chennault drags them their.  

We're playing with a lot of young guys who aren't very developed.  They lack physicality and seem to be playing frustrated.  They need to get more physical and know that they're going to be in a fight the entire game.

am surprised..thought ya would be solid...your team will improve as season progresses and like jas been previously stated, you have a good coach

Based on what I saw against CC...JB will start the season 0-6. Their first potential win will be against RBS. And as ol' Roy would say...You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Jo Byrns always has a solid team. Coach Adkins and Coach Earheart do a great job with the kids. They'll be fine and get better as the season progresses.

Them injuns got real strong in the off season and wore ankle weights all winter ! that man at red river canoe said them Indians paddled them canoes up stream all summer to get stronger too,,, that Broadrick man may be real mad at that Adkins man,, if them injuns beat my DEVILS IT'll jus be a big ole mess

LOL

What is this mess? If that Childress man finds out that Broadrick man had his players practicing on Red River he's gonna be in big trouble! That Adkins man better teach his boys how to side body block so they can knock some holes in that line. I was at the Dixie Maid and someone told me that Adkins man was real mad that someone did donuts on his field. If they don't get that durn grass to grow by Friday they're gonna postpone the match in the patch. You think I'm joking but I'm not!

am surprised..thought ya would be solid...your team will improve as season progresses and like jas been previously stated, you have a good coach

I'm really surprised too. I expected growing pains up front but not to this extent. But the biggest surprise is how bad we are on defense. I expected so much more.