Rank Top 10 AAA Teams (Inidivudal Tournament)

humorwrestling

So we've got a pretty good idea what everyone has, lets spice it up a bit.  I'll get it started.

1) Bradley Central

2) Wilson Central

3) Beech

4) Cleveland

5) Stewarts Creek

6) Centennial

7) Soddy Daisy

8) Summit

9) Independence

10) Walker Valley

I believe this is BC's year, they walk away and have the team title secured prior to the start of the Championship Finals.  Everyone else is fighting for second but 2nd-8th could be a toss up!

• Upvote 1

I see Bradley being the front runner this season. In a dual setting Bradley will be hard to beat because of their depth in the lower to mid weights. Bradley has a few upper weights that will score points for the team putting together a strong dual team with an even stronger traditional tournament team with the possibility of so many high medalist Bradley is my choice for the double crown this year. I got to see Beech, Wilson Central, and Independence this past weekend and all three has strong teams and will compete with Cleveland in both the duals and traditional tournaments. I have not seen Summit this season but hear they have a strong team and will be in the mix come February. I don't know if S. Creek is that high in the pecking order, could be wrong just have not seen them this season. Centennial has a few strong kids may not be a dual contender having to go through both Independence and Summit. Soddy will put 14 tough kids in the mat for sure just not confident they will get in the mix at the state duals given their geographic placement.

Teams Not Mentioned

I think Knox Halls will put a good group together and be able to compete in the team competition come February.

Tennessee High has plenty of strong kids in their room and will produce a few state medalist this season but has holes in some weights that might keep them from being a top 4 dual team this season.

I've seen Walker Valley but it was early in December and I'm not sure how their lineup will shake out?

1.Bradley

2.Wilson Central

3.Beech

4.Cleveland

5.Summitt

6.Independence

7.Soddy Daisy

8.Knox Halls

The others I just don't know enough about to rank or put in the list without causing an issue with people getting bent out of shape with their team not being mentioned.