Liberty 2016

HCBigRed

Yawn......

tired BPM??? shouldnt be, got to go home a week earlier this past year...should be well rested for spring ball

as far as whats coming back and what isnt...the LBs are gone...this is a problem...the offseason seems to have taken a few key players we were expecting to return...so who knows...with the young men from jcm joining the mix i expect liberty to be just fine...in 09 when something similar happened we went to the semis and lost to bo wallace and giles co...i would expect at least that many games in 2016

tired BPM??? shouldnt be, got to go home a week earlier this past year...should be well rested for spring ball

as far as whats coming back and what isnt...the LBs are gone...this is a problem...the offseason seems to have taken a few key players we were expecting to return...so who knows...with the young men from jcm joining the mix i expect liberty to be just fine...in 09 when something similar happened we went to the semis and lost to bo wallace and giles co...i would expect at least that many games in 2016

How many of the JCM kids do you expect to go to North Side? I know the school system is petitioning the TSSAA for a coop between the ECH and Madison kids with NS.

How many of the JCM kids do you expect to go to North Side? I know the school system is petitioning the TSSAA for a coop between the ECH and Madison kids with NS.

I was told an exact number, but that would be rude. So let's just say that Liberty is going to come away with 90% of the student body/athletes. That being said, I must consider my source...and then the source of my source of course, of course...I would lay money on mine...I wouldn't trust the other any more so than a coacht forum wager from Nashville...

Liberty should get the vast majority of young men and women

By the way.... that extra week of conditioning and weight lifting...... will be bad news for Liberty.

Did you see where Jacob Rimmer committed to Duke?? I was really surprised by that. He told a lot of people he was probably going to Vandy but wanted to hold out longer for a UT offer.

I follow Duke, I was surprised as well but very happy for both parties...ain't no one of any account headed to UT with what's on the horizon...sanction time

Looking fwd to rimmer and smith goin at it this fall...