Warren County 2016

PIONEERS12

1 dimensional and lacking fundamentals will make a long year.

I'm a Huge football fan but don't really understand the schematic part of it. How are they 1 dimensional? I'm not flaming you or them, I watched last night and I saw them run it well and it looked like to me the Qb made a ton of bad decision while trying to be the hero in one play. There open receivers running down the sideline once I was in the end zone and he throwed an interception to a guy in the middle of the field. Is this a coaching error or the kid make an error?

Unfortunately I don't see a W on yalls schedule anywhere. It's going to be a LOOOOONG year up there in MethMinnville.

My friend, you seem like a very decent person to be such a classless piece of trash. It is beyond comprehension why you think it's ok to speak of a community by that name. It's not a joke but a very serious epidemic that your community is struggling with far more than most in the upper Cumberland. My extreme reach here is that you are actually a warren county born Dekalb county resident.

Your coaches are as classless as you seeing as how they were throwing the ball deep with less than two minutes and up by 20. You should keep in mind that after this year, you lose a ton of players and your future looks very bleak. Although I suspect your coach simply doesn't care because he knows he is outta there after this season.

Young mr Jennings is a fine quarterback and great competitor along with that entire offensive line. Kudos to this young men for a great game. Your defense is suspect, and from what I could tell warren simply couldn't get out of their own way, or you'd be on here crying about how a 6A team should never lose to a 3A team and that is the only reason you'd lost.

I digress tho.. To the victor go the spoils. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately I don't see a W on yalls schedule anywhere. It's going to be a LOOOOONG year up there in MethMinnville.

This guy is a classless individual who has nothing better to do than stay on Warren County. It's sad that a person has to constantly belittle high school players and the community that they live in.

I didn't like the fact that we were throwing the ball late or the fact that we still had the starters in. Jennings shouldn't have been in on the last drive. But you have to remember that we are a spread offense and throwing the ball is just like other teams handing it off. Don't get all butthurt on what Tigerfan is saying..... Some people blow things way out of proportion.

I didn't like the fact that we were throwing the ball late or the fact that we still had the starters in. Jennings shouldn't have been in on the last drive. But you have to remember that we are a spread offense and throwing the ball is just like other teams handing it off. Don't get all butthurt on what Tigerfan is saying..... Some people blow things way out of proportion.

No sir. Not butthurt at all and in fact, id say it's the other teams job to stop you. You have a good back and we're doing fine running the read. My issue was not only were they throwing the ball, and I get spread throwing teams throw like a hand off, but on 2nd and 4 y'all threw a fly route which by the way showed his arm off as he threw it about 65 yards in the air. That is the part that seemed classless to me. I don't know your coaches, but have heard he has tried on more than one occasion to land the head job in Mcminnville and was picked over. I suspect this may be why they are throwing it like that at that point in the game. Had mr Jennings planted and a lineman fallen on him hurting his leg again/worse, how would that play for your coaches?

Now, I feel like Mcminnville missed an opportunity at a darn fine football coach and obvious program builder when they passed on your guy, so, maybe the last laugh is on that administration.

I have heard the rumor about Trapp applying for the WC job before as well. I don't know if it's true or he was using that as leverage for more cash from Dekalb, I do believe his wife is teaching at one of the WC elementary schools so there might actually be some truth to it. I also don't really know why Tigerfan feels the need to constantly belittle WC and their teenage players. Maybe he is a former WC student who wasn't good enough to actually play for the Pioneers and thinks this makes him a big man.

In order to really understand the exercise in futility that has been the WC football program for the last 30 years you only need to look at the few constant figures there. Players stay for 4 years at the most, there have been 10-12 coaches in that time frame so that leads you to the administration, school board and the good ole boy network that runs the whole county from behind the scenes. It's not only sports but all aspects of life there. Yes, there are jobs but they only start out around $10-12 an hour, no family with talented athletes is going to move to an area like this, while Cookeville has the new Academy Sports distribution center, Mt Juliet has the Under Armor facility. Yes, Bridgestone is in Morrison, but I would bet over half the people working there don't live in Warren a County. Fix these problems and success in athletics will follow

No sir. Not butthurt at all and in fact, id say it's the other teams job to stop you. You have a good back and we're doing fine running the read. My issue was not only were they throwing the ball, and I get spread throwing teams throw like a hand off, but on 2nd and 4 y'all threw a fly route which by the way showed his arm off as he threw it about 65 yards in the air. That is the part that seemed classless to me. I don't know your coaches, but have heard he has tried on more than one occasion to land the head job in Mcminnville and was picked over. I suspect this may be why they are throwing it like that at that point in the game. Had mr Jennings planted and a lineman fallen on him hurting his leg again/worse, how would that play for your coaches?

Now, I feel like Mcminnville missed an opportunity at a darn fine football coach and obvious program builder when they passed on your guy, so, maybe the last laugh is on that administration.

My friend, you seem like a very decent person to be such a classless piece of trash. It is beyond comprehension why you think it's ok to speak of a community by that name. It's not a joke but a very serious epidemic that your community is struggling with far more than most in the upper Cumberland. My extreme reach here is that you are actually a warren county born Dekalb county resident.

Your coaches are as classless as you seeing as how they were throwing the ball deep with less than two minutes and up by 20. You should keep in mind that after this year, you lose a ton of players and your future looks very bleak. Although I suspect your coach simply doesn't care because he knows he is outta there after this season.

Young mr Jennings is a fine quarterback and great competitor along with that entire offensive line. Kudos to this young men for a great game. Your defense is suspect, and from what I could tell warren simply couldn't get out of their own way, or you'd be on here crying about how a 6A team should never lose to a 3A team and that is the only reason you'd lost.

I digress tho.. To the victor go the spoils. Good luck the rest of the way.

I'll speak of Warren County in any manner that I so choose, hoss. This is America after all, right? We have a little thing called freedom of speech in case you have forgotten. Yeah, DeKalb County does have a very serious drug epidemic. Guess what though? Warren Counties issues concerning that particular subject is worse, especially when it comes to the methamphetamines. Feel free to look it up and statistics will clearly show that too.

As far as Coach Trapp and any of our other coaches being classless, well that's just silly. His job is to prepare our team to the best of his abilities and do it in the way he knows how. It was game 1 of the season and we were still working out kinks in our offense. He wasn't throwing deep in an attempt to run up the score. He was simply running our offense and getting our boys prepared and ready to play in a REAL game vs. a REAL team next week. I mean how much you one truly expect to be tested when were playing against a sorry 6a team that's going to finish the season sitting pretty at 0-10? If yall can't stop our offense then that's on yall. 

Ohh and how quickly we seem to forget the first couple of years when WC was winning by 40-50 points. I guess yall wasn't running up the score then, right? The only difference is we didn't whine about it. We put in all the hard work to ensure results like that would no longer be the case in the years to come. And no, I have never and will never live in that stink hole known as MethMcminnville. I was born and raised in DC.

This guy is a classless individual who has nothing better to do than stay on Warren County. It's sad that a person has to constantly belittle high school players and the community that they live in.

I have never belittled any players. In fact I was just on here the other day talking up one of yalls players,