Warren County 2016

PIONEERS12

I'll speak of Warren County in any manner that I so choose, hoss. This is America after all, right? We have a little thing called freedom of speech in case you have forgotten. Yeah, DeKalb County does have a very serious drug epidemic. Guess what though? Warren Counties issues concerning that particular subject is worse, especially when it comes to the methamphetamines. Feel free to look it up and statistics will clearly show that too.

As far as Coach Trapp and any of our other coaches being classless, well that's just silly. His job is to prepare our team to the best of his abilities and do it in the way he knows how. It was game 1 of the season and we were still working out kinks in our offense. He wasn't throwing deep in an attempt to run up the score. He was simply running our offense and getting our boys prepared and ready to play in a REAL game vs. a REAL team next week. I mean how much you one truly expect to be tested when were playing against a sorry 6a team that's going to finish the season sitting pretty at 0-10? If yall can't stop our offense then that's on yall.

Ohh and how quickly we seem to forget the first couple of years when WC was winning by 40-50 points. I guess yall wasn't running up the score then, right? The only difference is we didn't whine about it. We put in all the hard work to ensure results like that would no longer be the case in the years to come. And no, I have never and will never live in that stink hole known as MethMcminnville. I was born and raised in DC.

I have never belittled any players. In fact I was just on here the other day talking up one of yalls players,

Fantastic story. A"real" team, and a "real" game. Going to be fun for you my toofless friend the next few years. "Sorry6A team". Full of class, just like I originally stated. Good luck to a great team. You sir, I hope you get up tonight and stub your pinky on the coffee table.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...