Tri-County Seven Final Regular Season Post

etownsparky

I have seen Elizabethtown play 3 times this year and south greene play twice.Elizabethton would win as bad as they wanted to. The only way they could stay with in 20 is if they shot the ball very well and elizabethton shot poorly which I have yet to see. A lot of people don't realize that Elizabethton start 5 college players. The Marosite twins and Shubert are d1 players with Shubert I believe could play small d1 nothing acc or sec like some people are saying. Than you have Kiser who will more than likely play at the d2 level or is at least capable with her shooting ability. Along with Perry who I think could be a good player at a school like King or Milligan. They would beat a lot of jv boys teams in this area. What bench players they do play do a good job of coming in and being productive and not turning the ball over and taking good shots. You rarely see a team of this caliber that is so complete all over the floor with their ability to shoot the ball and guard other teams the way they do. The only way I could see them losing a game is at the Boro because that is one of the toughest gyms to shoot at Especially high percentage. Either way this has been a very unforgettable year for the lady cyclones.

Obviously, the Marosite twins have already committed to ETSU. Additionally, both Schubert and Kiser have D1, D2 and NAIA offers right now. I believe Perry is getting some interest from at least one NAIA and one D3 at this point.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, the Marosite twins have already committed to ETSU. Additionally, both Schubert and Kiser have D1, D2 and NAIA offers right now. I believe Perry is getting some interest from at least one NAIA and one D3 at this point.

Just curious, but where do you speculate Kayla would have gone if she decided to not stick with her sister at ETSU?

Last I heard Furman was considering giving Schubert an offer. That's a heck of an education. Plus you get to play D1 ball less than 3 hours from home.

Just curious, but where do you speculate Kayla would have gone if she decided to not stuck with her sister at ETSU?

Last I heard Furman was considering giving Schubert an offer. That's a heck of an education. Plus you get to play D1 ball less than 3 hours from home.

These are good questions. However, I wouldn't want to speculate on the first question. As for Schubert, I believe Furman has shown interest but I don't know where that stands. She has garnered interest from several D1 and D2 schools.