morristown west vs green devils

BIGR35

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devils9

Ok first off ya'll might have got lucky the first time around...... but dang ya'll bout to get the hitting of ur life!! Second, West you can't stp the throw..... and this time you won't stop the run. Ya'll might think ya'll r good but to clue u in...... ya'll got killed my maryville.. Dude are freshman team could have done better... Just wait till firday we will see who is baby is

Man, Morristown West needs to get their own stadium. I said the same thing about a year ago last year and I got some junk about Morristown West could have one if they wanted but people in Morristown know how to share...Morristown West needs to build their own and quit playing by east - the school that looks like the school in Back to the Future. :)

Guest trojanball4

aight this trash talkin has got to stop. i am a trojan through and through and i know that it will take a heck of an effort to beat greeneville, just like it did before. west needs to take it one game at a time and let their pads do their talkin. dont worry bout whats goin on off the field. your job is to do whats on the field. i am not sure who all is on here that plays but just worry bout the game and yea rue is good and yea west has their own field. i believe we own that place now cause west has dominated the past 4 years on it. but the players need to focus on this game and not worry bout the people who dont strap it on on friday night. good luck trojans you know i wish i could be out there

WEst will Prevail. Greenville doesnt have anything. They think that since they beat DB for the first time in 30 some years they're the state champions. If they're are so good then why didnt they beat west last time. We ran all over them. Ball is going to spend alot of time in the mud.

Thomas Lister will be stuck in the mud every time he tries to run the ball. He is a sissy.