2017 AAA Favorites to be back in M'boro

tnchad1980

The ALEXANDER GIRL TRANSFER FROM SMYRNA HIGH SCHOOL I NO HER FAMILY SHE STILL LIVE OUT OF ZONE I NO WHERE SHE LIVES

Now wait a minute Jumpoff! You clearly don't know what you are talking about, as stated in several replies to you. If you knew me AND my daughters, you would know that we left Smyrna going on two years now! Know your facts please, or keep my child's name off your post! She's just good at what she does and works hard to be that way. Don't hate! Because when you're just lying on kids.....that's what we call a HATER! DALE YEA!

The ALEXANDER GIRL TRANSFER FROM SMYRNA HIGH SCHOOL I NO HER FAMILY SHE STILL LIVE OUT OF ZONE I NO WHERE SHE LIVES

Dude, I don't know where you get your info but it is laughable. Alexander never played one play or practice at Smyrna. She went to Stewart's Creek Middle, then her mom moved them to Riverdale zone. As for another player in rotation, she went to Lancaster Christian and they shut their program down. She also came for 9th grade. She might have gone in 7th grade to Mt Juliet Jr High. You are being ridiculous.

JumpOff....my kid is the Summit transfer. U have now pretty much had every Riverdale starters parent tell you that you are full of it. Keep hating....Riverdale will pick up the next 3-5 Gold Balls. Instead of whining about something that isn't true, just figure out how to beat Riverdale. It starts with hard work.