Clarksville Basketball

TnBball

Hey ladies, I decided to post this thread so you'll see what someone else thinks about who the cities best teams are. Instead of arguing and fighting about who the best team is. This is crazy, the majority of you all played together this summer with the Top 10 Sycamore Sparks. That's good to be competitive but to argue thats not neccessary. Everyone has their own opionion and this is all I'm posting(MY OPIONION). So here it goes:

Best team in the city..(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)!!

1. Mont. Central- Surprise Surprise,This team features Murray state signee and four year starter Kelly Shelton. She is as good as it gets folks. She works her butt off to improve her game along with making the people around her better. You've gotta love her attitude. She scraps and claws until she gets the ball. The thing I've grown to like about her over the years is shes never satisfied and she'll make it far not only on the basketball court but in life as well. Merrill (NO SILLY NOT Debbie), the younger sister Megan. Yep shes about like her sister as far as the aggressiveness and knowledge of the game. The last statistic is THEY HAVE A AWESOME COACH in LaDonna McClain. She is a former coach of the year at Austin Peay state university. She is very confident in her abilities. Shes won about every district and regional title since shes been there and also sent 4 athletes to the next level, Thats pretty impressive.

2. Rossview- This team is very talented but their biggest problem will be depth and chemistry. They have a very flashy PG, Blue Chip type player in Orelle Fuller and a good inside outside threat in CC Radecliffe. This team should be going to thier first regional tournament in only thier second year of existence. Rossview has added a new coach to the staff and that should help out tremdously with former district 10-AAA coach of the year Mike Gibson. Look for them to run and gun with pressure everywhere.

3. Clarksville Northeast- Yea, I know at first I didnt have the confidence in this team but I woke up and realized who was standing on the sidelines. This team features one of the premier motivators in coaching. He gets his girls fired up about playing the game. They're full of athletes and he uses thier abilities and turns it into strengths. If they can score points then they'll be in the top 3 contending for a district title. They are led by Nikki Garrett but have many other players that can play a good role.

4. Clarksville Northwest- Yeah, I know they're coming off a Elite 8 berth but look who they had, anybody can win with a group that feature a "Do Everything" type player in APSU signee Ashley Haynes. This team is still talented, the thing that remains to be seen is Depth. Coach Wallace has done a tremdous job there in only his first season. They return the leader(Ashley Cross) and some young talent that'll be back around in the next few years. Dont count this bunch out because they'll be back in hunt for a title when March comes.

5.Clarksville- The last time a first year coach stepped in and took over a veteran group that produced a Elite 8 berth..well not this time but dont count this group out. They are led by the hard working Deidra Brown along with her sister a Freshman Phemon Keisha Brown. They'll compete with everyone in the district. This is my sleeper of the group.

6.Kenwood and Clarksville Academy-WHO CARES??? :) No, laying all jokes aside, These two teams will tie to see who'll be the worse. Kenwood has a transfer that led the state of KY in scoring as a freshman so I wonder what she'll do on this side of the border?

I know this will ruffle some feathers, it wasnt meant to please anyone only to give people a insight of whats going on in ladies basketball for the Clarksville Area. remember this is all IMO(In My Opionion)!!