Sullivan North 2016

RebRaider85

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity had some really good athletes last year but they not very fundamentally sound.

Let me rephrase Pujo.Our JV beat Trinities JV. Our Varsity went 2-1 over Grace. Grace and Trinity had rough time with each other.Grace had two large defensive ends. 6 ft 7inches to be exact. Edited by Gunner0331

Central is starting over with a new coach. Should be an improvement from last year. I do not think it will be enough for North.

Saw Central and they were young. Not even close to a good football team.Hope the new coach gets it going. Its gonna be a loooonnnnngggggggggggggggg year.

What you think pujo.Seems like both teams are making good progress. . .

Both still has things to work on also but thats always the case.There is no perfect team. Really hard to tell much but its fairly clear that Hampton will be hard to stop. Sorta doubt Cloudland will be slinging it around so much when the real whistle blows.

That's what I figured Pujo. I wish you all the best of luck this season until you play us.lol.I like Hampton a lot. You get a chance,check out the Dobyns Bennett forum over in 6a. I got their feathers ruffled today because they think they can just blow off local football.

They don't have much to talk about, they do pretty much nothing in their class.Etown has a bad case of the same thing. Tears um up to think one of the peasants get a little credit.