• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
ViewFromCheapSeats

Fields for Spring Fling

The fields at Siegel Park have certainly come a long way from two years ago's nightmare.

One of the reporters from the Murfreesboro newspaper who was covering last night's 7-AAA final posted a picture from the championship field press box. I have no idea how to post the picture itself, but here is the link.

http://pic.twitter.com/2MoSwnVAZH

spring may be better; but the worse fields in the state to play a tournament on in the Fall

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

spring may be better; but the worse fields in the state to play a tournament on in the Fall

I can think of 200 fields that would be worse...just saying.

I can think of 200 fields that would be worse...just saying.

name them.....Booger will cut you a break and let you name just a 100 of them....standing by

Just name 95% of every public school soccer field in the Tennessee. That should cover it. Most of them are not as nice, and they could not host a tournament this size.