A Regionals

bluecollar

Whoa... easy folks... it was just an assesment on the comment "I wouldn't take Gordonsville litely" and based on last night seems pretty much on target.

You're right... Gordonsville came to play (hats off to them) and BBS did not. Gordonsville did play and did win... and they are still playing today. I would really like to see them go far. I just don't think they will and that is an opinion. That is what this board is for. Folks who do not know anything about the teams being able to get information from folks who were there.

Ummm and the way the Gordonsville coach did his line up worked and generated enough runs in the non blown innings to be the difference in the game. I was just pointing out 4 hitters above .300 on the year verses 8 in the lineup hitting over .300 on the year for BBS.

Thank you for helping make my point with this:

"If your defense "gives" baserunners and infield hits, and regularly overruns bunts, your defense isn't that good."

On this give day the defense was not very good in this given inning.

No bitterness as I have no one playing. Just disappointed for BBS as I feel like they could have made some noise. TN needs to adopt the 3 game series like GA has then one bad day or one bad inning does not put a team out. This would make only district champions get to move on. Of course the TSSAA is all about money so the more teams playing the more cash to make.

Sadly there was pleanty of classlessness to go around. It seems everyone feels entitled these days to yell anything. I would like to say it is just kids being kids but some were adults.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic