Saw Trezevant team today and all I can say is WOW!

Galilee

This is the game that got em in trouble wasn't it.

Yes it was. Late hit after late hit and Coach White seemed to not have control of his team. You could tell Trezevant hasn't been hit in the mouth like that all year and responded with dirty play on and off the field

Yes it was. Late hit after late hit and Coach White seemed to not have control of his team. You could tell Trezevant hasn't been hit in the mouth like that all year and responded with dirty play on and off the field

http://www.greenevillesun.com/sports/tssaa-slaps-memphis-trezevant-with-major-penalties/article_082f5776-b963-5e3c-82e3-10251ddc85ba.html

TzEUSHs.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

I completly agree with the post!Alcoa and Maryville are the two best teams in the state of Tenessee period.Consistant coaching and unmatched talent year in and year out.I am a huge fan of Trez but cant use them in the same sentence when comparing these two juggernauts!

I hear the talk about Trez can not do to Alcoa and Maryville. But is the same program that went toe to toe against a great Fulton team at that time was rolling . 5 was a 10 grader then and was offense MVP in the game . Now the year as a senior with almost everybody back we go toe to toe with Maryville and Alcoa . T-high run from nobody set up I forgot you didn't people don't like a team from Memphis is dominating . 

I hear the talk about Trez can not do to Alcoa and Maryville. But is the same program that went toe to toe against a great Fulton team at that time was rolling . 5 was a 10 grader then and was offense MVP in the game . Now the year as a senior with almost everybody back we go toe to toe with Maryville and Alcoa . T-high run from nobody set up I forgot you didn't people don't like a team from Memphis is dominating .

You do realize that Alcoa and Maryville have winning records against Fulton don't you? That fulton team that beat you didn't even have their starting RB in Rollins in the championship game because he was hurt and still won. Me and you must have different definition of dominating when Trezevant has won 1 state championship last year and definitely wasn't in dominating fashion. You might want to actually educate yourself about football all over the state instead of sounding like Homer with purple color glasses on

Again, when those quote unquote powers, play nationally ranked teams and hang with or beat them, then there's a discussion.

Discussion for what? It was brought up that Trezevant could have won 3a etc and the it went from not only beating Alcoa to also beating Maryville how does that have anything to do with playing out of state teams? If you don't see that Maryville Is what every Tn high school football program strives to be then you sir don't know football or football success at all.

Again, when those quote unquote powers, play nationally ranked teams and hang with or beat them, then there's a discussion.

Also please name other public schools in the state of Tn that actually go and play and hang with or beat national ranked teams? I'll hang up and listen