Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

no disrespect but your line is not as good as last year. In the first half we gave y'all 10 points and defended you on a short field. Second half made ajustments and started double teaming certain players and depth got to us. Our offense was nothing to defend. Curious to see Mckenzie. If they are better y'all will have a fight on your hand.

Ok I'll bite ! I would agree that they aren't quite as good as last season but for all underclass men they aren't bad ! 404 total yards and 250 rushing seems to be pretty good to me ! Our team is better all around due to the depth at all skill positions ! Good luck to the lions the rest of the way, they'll be tough next year for sure!

Ok I'll bite ! I would agree that they aren't quite as good as last season but for all underclass men they aren't bad ! 404 total yards and 250 rushing seems to be pretty good to me ! Our team is better all around due to the depth at all skill positions ! Good luck to the lions the rest of the way, they'll be tough next year for sure!

nothing to bite on. I meant no disrespect. You compare those yards against a weak TCA team. First half was nothing. Depth and changes in the second half made a difference. Just being objective. Just like last year adamsville thought they were invincible and would not listen to objectivity. No disrespect again but Mckenzie says they are better than last year. I can't say have not seen them. It was said adamsville is better this year. How was it said last year? IMO you are not better than last year at this point of the season. Sorry hurt your feelings. I can accept it that we are not as good as last year?

Well as far as numbers go all I have is from dyer county and west carroll . west carroll ain't much to talk about as far as the game but anyway in 2 games....passing 377 yards...rushing yards 389.... Rec 350 ....gibson county I know jarret was 9 for 14 238 yards and Eric Robinson had 10 carries for 193 with 2 tds ... Given we ain't really played a worthy 2a team but next week will decide that ... Good luck to all this week aville see you next week good luck this week ...

Well we are just averaging 188 yards on the ground and 125 yard through the air. If we compare quality of opponents then the edge goes to aville.

Dont get me wrong i am not taking anything away from the Rebels. I look for it to be a close hard fought win fo whoever comes away that night. I also agree it probably will not be only meeting between us 2. Still way too much football to worry about that just yet. Good luck rebels this week.

Not saying our line is better but we are a better "team". Maybe had more talented linemen last year. I still look for the mckenzie game to be a battle

Cardfan, appreciate how you guys have treated TCA on the T this year due to our rebuild. I also appreciate your optimism for us possibly finishing 3rd. I'm not convinced yet but the season is young. First, let me begin by sayin that I really believe Adamsville is a top 5 team in the state. I think the only thing between you and Trezevant is McKenzie BUT this is not the best Adamsville team I've seen. I don't think you are as good as last year. I do think you have a great stable of skill players but most of them were there last year. I think Knight is a sleeper and could be your best skilled player. He's fast! You basically scored 3 points in the first half against a TCA team that's not real strong. Could TCA be competitve by year end? Absolutely but they aren't right now. If Whirley hadn't gotten injured you might have been a better team than last year but not without him. Having said that, I still think you are a semifinalist team. I think McKenzie could possibly beat you but most likely won't. Scotts Hill is probably the only other team that could compete with you before semis. Good luck for the remainder of the season. I also think your QB is rock solid.

Well we are just averaging 188 yards on the ground and 125 yard through the air. If we compare quality of opponents then the edge goes to aville.

Dont get me wrong i am not taking anything away from the Rebels. I look for it to be a close hard fought win fo whoever comes away that night. I also agree it probably will not be only meeting between us 2. Still way too much football to worry about that just yet. Good luck rebels this week.

I agree with you 100% . one week at a time . alot of football left . good luck to y'all as well

• 2 weeks later...

Well after the 2nd round of region play here are the standings

Adamsville 2-0

Jcs 1-0

Mckenzie 1-1

Tca 1-1

Halls 0-2

Gibson county 0-1

Adamsville meets up with jcs in 2 weeks. That game will give Adamsville the region championship barring an upset. Looks like to me it will be

Adamsville

Mckenzie

Jcs

Tca

How does everyone else see this shaping up at this point in the season?

Edited by cardfan

Adamsville 2-0

Jcs 1-0

Mckenzie 1-1

Tca 1-1

Halls 0-2

Gibson county 0-1

Adamsville meets up with jcs in 2 weeks. That game will give Adamsville the region championship barring an upset. Looks like to me it will be

Adamsville

Mckenzie

Jcs

Tca

looks on point. Only change I would do is TCA 3rd. Our boys got there legs under them last night plus made several position changes that will pay by the time we face JC the last game of the season.

Adamsville 2-0

Jcs 1-0

Mckenzie 1-1

Tca 1-1

Halls 0-2

Gibson county 0-1

Adamsville

Mckenzie

Jcs

Tca

JC will not beatTCA. Three and four will be reversed. At this time last year most of you Cardinal fans were telling McKenzie fans you would see them again in November and you know what happened. A lot of McKenzie fans were doing the same. They met the same fate. Will be interesting this year. The region is in exactly same position as last year and will likely end regular season as last year. Maybe the rest of the region will get an invite to that game!