Trousdale- Smith game

creekbank

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by bigreid:

What was that saying about.....chickens...hatching...and something about counting? Help me out lgw? I know you don't I?

Personally, I'm not counting any chicks this week. All the chickens went to roost after round two. Only roosters left now. Too close to call from now own. Guess you could say I'm being "chicken", pun intended.

Do you know me, I don't know. Could be. Where do you think you know me from?

:confused:

lgw...Did I play with your son in jr.high? Do you usually stay in the endzone next to the fieldhouse at the CreekBank?

dirt...I don't know about the mark...I used to have two but I used one when I saw it fit.

I'm really excited about the short trip over this Friday night? Going in to this week, everybody knows this is the one that counts...not week 7. When you get this far, you can't afford to count chickens...these two teams are here for the same reason. Whoever comes out on top, I hope they win it all. Go "MIGHTY" OWLS!!

[Edited by bigreid on 11-18-02 10:05P]

Posted by bigreid:

lgw...Did I play with your son in jr.high? Do you usually stay in the endzone next to the fieldhouse at the CreekBank?

Sorry, don't have a son. My perch is @ the 50yd. line on top, leaning back agaist the press box.

If he was mistaken for me - must be a good looking son of a gun! LOL, just kidding.

:D

Welcome Queen and her majesty's court back to the Creekbank.

Boy, this thread sure has been busy the last couple of days. I have been a little under the weather and missed out on a lot.

Great to have the opportunity to play the Owls in the quarterfinals. All I can say for Friday night is:

Rain, rain go away.

Come again another day.

No matter what the threads may say,

At Queenies feet, the feathers will lay.

tchsno1fan :D:D

In a short amount of time not far away

A place called the Creekbank, where the Jackets play

The fans will gather from far and near

3rd Round of the Playoffs is finally here

The "MIGHTY" OWLS fly in with a score to set straight

I can't believe the $7.00 you have to pay at the gate

It should be a great game for the entire 4 quarters

The OWLS fly home with a 3rd round win on their shoulders!

The beginning and end of my poetic life.

Thank you, tchsno1fan...that was a lovely poem...I only hope the feathers laying at my feet...are not really feathers...but little furry jackets...with the stingers bent...

LOL...I'm going to have to think about a poem...I can't write!!...I may have my students try to come up with one tomorrow...then I'll post it...should be a doozy!