Ooltewah vs. B lackman

Blaze45

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEM OWLS WILL GIVE THE BLAZE ALL THEY CAN HANDLE. THIS WILL BE A GOOD TEST TO SEE WHERE THAT DEFENSE IS. WILL THEY WIN??? THEY WILL COMPETE IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU.

I wish I was making the trip... you will have to give me a report on how it goes. I know they scrimmaged Overton out of Nashville  early this week and Overton weas never able to get a single first down against the i and 2's I am curious how the Running back and wide outs look. 

I TOLD YOU THAT DEM OWLS WOULD COMPETE. YES WE GOT BROKE OFF BY THAT STUD #33 BUT YOUR SECONDARY COULD NOT COVER MY WIDEOUTS EITHER. YOU WERE SIZEABLE IN SOME PLACES AND THE OLINE CREATED SOME SEAMS FOR THAT RB. OOLTEWAHS BIGGEST UPGRADE IS THE QB POSITION AND MORE OF A RUNNING GAME.

DEFENSE IS STLL A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT GOOD ENOUGH TO CONTEND FOR A 4PEAT.

THE CUPBOARD IS DEFINITELY NOT BARE AND THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT. YOUR QB WAS NOT IMPRESSIVE BUT THE RB WILL HAVE TO CARRY THE TORCH IF YOU PLAN TO MAKE ANY NOISE IN THE DISTRICT. I FEEL GOOD GOING TO THIS RIVERDALE GAME.WE MAY HAVE A LEGITIMATE SHOT. THE DEFENSE WILL HAVE TO GROW UP FAST THOUGH.

Edited by PassiveAggressive

I TOLD YOU THAT DEM OWLS WOULD COMPETE. YES WE GOT BROKE OFF BY THAT STUD #33 BUT YOUR SECONDARY COULD NOT COVER MY WIDEOUTS EITHER. YOU WERE SIZEABLE IN SOME PLACES AND THE OLINE CREATED SOME SEAMS FOR THAT RB. OOLTEWAHS BIGGEST UPGRADE IS THE QB POSITION AND MORE OF A RUNNING GAME.

DEFENSE IS STLL A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT GOOD ENOUGH TO CONTEND FOR A 4PEAT.

THE CUPBOARD IS DEFINITELY NOT BARE AND THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT. YOUR QB WAS NOT IMPRESSIVE BUT THE RB WILL HAVE TO CARRY THE TORCH IF YOU PLAN TO MAKE ANY NOISE IN THE DISTRICT. I FEEL GOOD GOING TO THIS RIVERDALE GAME.WE MAY HAVE A LEGITIMATE SHOT. THE DEFENSE WILL HAVE TO GROW UP FAST THOUGH.

Score?