Ooltewah vs. B lackman

Blaze45

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT SURE HOW MANY WHEN STARTERS WERE IN.

I'd guess 4-2 with Blackman looking stronger overall. I think both squads walked away better afterwards. Ooltewah's offense is much better than last year. Defense will get better as the year goes, but is a year away from being SCARY again. Proud we tested ourselves tonight!

Thank you for the update.... The qb , rb and wide outs as well as most of the line are all Jrs... so hopefully we will get better and the qb will raise up.

OUR DEFENSE IS NOT WHAT IT WAS BUT WILL GET US THRU THE DISTRICT AND A PLAYOFF BERTH. A FEW BLAZE FANS WERE THERE AND THEY SEEM TO BE EXCITED ABOUT THE SEASON. #33 WILL BE FUN TO WATCH. HE RAN UP THE GUT ON MY OWLS.GOOD LUCK BLAZE!! #LOP

I dont know what scrimmage you were watching my man, passive,but before I left it was 56-14 blackmon(and it wasnt even that close).....it was 7-7 early then 42-14 late then blackmon score 2 more times ....then owls had an injury to one of its recvrs and he went to emergency room,I left,so unless our jv scored on them,we got our #### handed to us.

I dont know what scrimmage you were watching my man, passive,but before I left it was 56-14 blackmon(and it wasnt even that close).....it was 7-7 early then 42-14 late then blackmon score 2 more times ....then owls had an injury to one of its recvrs and he went to emergency room,I left,so unless our jv scored on them,we got our #### handed to us.

That's why you scrimmage against the best you can find. Bet we aren't talking about run defense if we scrimmage an average team. We were not the better the team, but you can't score it like a game when it's 10+ plays and switch.

WE WATCHED THE SAME SCRIMMAGE MR . GOOSE AND THE FINAL SCORE IS NOT WHAT I WAS THERE TO SEE. I WATCHED OUR YOUNG TEAM MOVE THE BALL ON THIS 6A POWERHOUSE. THEIR RUNNING GAME WAS THEIR STRENGTH AND THEY RAN UP THE GUT ON OUR DEFENSE. I THINK THAT CAN BE CORRECTED AND MY BUDDY DOUG WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT. BUT.... THEY COULDN'T COVER OUR WIDEOUTS ON EITHER TEAM AND OUR GROUD GAME GAINED ALOT OF YDS AND THE QBS WERE NO COMPARISON. SO I CAME AWAY FEELING REAL GOOD ABOUT MY OWLS AND THE FACT THAT WE WONT BE PLAYING OFFENSE WITH OUR HANDS BEHIND OUR BACKS WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE THIS SEASON. NOW DEM DOGS ON DEFENSE ARE GONE AND HARD TO TOP WHAT THEY DID GEESH. BUT I STILL SMELL A 4PEAT AND A 2ND RD EXIT. LMAO!#LOP

HOPE THE WIDEOUT OK