Cleveland vs Sevier Co

fooseball95

Purple Rain in the forcast I think it will be foggy and slick after the half thus likley nuetralizing some of the blue raider speed. Home field is big for the Bears tonight & If they can get off to a fast start or get a few breaks we could have a ballgame. SC is a hard place to play after dark because of the fog and the jumbo TV. Ball security will be a factor I just hope its not the home team giving it away. The Bears will have to be in mid season form in 2 of the big 3 areas to win this game and I hope the defense & kicking game can keep us in it tonight. I dont think they can win any type of shoot out the Bears have got to hold the score down around 28 or less. Offense has 4 sophs starting including QB with 3 jr 4 sr. The D only has 1 soph with 5 jr 5 sr. Usually the teams that win in the big boy divisions are doing so with older starting lineups. Thats why I just cant put my finger on this team too many new faces. How many 2 way guys does Cleveland play? The Bears have only a few DB/WR that rotate in.

GoBears!!

Purple Rain in the forcast I think it will be foggy and slick after the half thus likley nuetralizing some of the blue raider speed. Home field is big for the Bears tonight & If they can get off to a fast start or get a few breaks we could have a ballgame. SC is a hard place to play after dark because of the fog and the jumbo TV. Ball security will be a factor I just hope its not the home team giving it away. The Bears will have to be in mid season form in 2 of the big 3 areas to win this game and I hope the defense & kicking game can keep us in it tonight. I dont think they can win any type of shoot out the Bears have got to hold the score down around 28 or less. Offense has 4 sophs starting including QB with 3 jr 4 sr. The D only has 1 soph with 5 jr 5 sr. Usually the teams that win in the big boy divisions are doing so with older starting lineups. Thats why I just cant put my finger on this team too many new faces. How many 2 way guys does Cleveland play? The Bears have only a few DB/WR that rotate in.

GoBears!!

not many going both ways, a couple of DBs will play some WR.