MACON hosts westmoreland

8aafan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Macon Co has put red boiling and Macon co together, they have a decent team. It's about time a town/county with a super Walmart convincingly beat a town that just closed its Ben Franklin not many years ago. To bad Macon has grown so much that Pearl Cohn is next on their schedule. LOL I predict another blowout next week for Macon Co just like Pearl Kohn did last year as well as the Springfield game. You beat a 2a team loaded with sophomores tonight. Congrats.LOL

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Now that Macon Co has put red boiling and Macon co together, they have a decent team. It's about time a town/county with a super Walmart convincingly beat a town that just closed its Ben Franklin not many years ago. To bad Macon has grown so much that Pearl Cohn is next on their schedule. LOL I predict another blowout next week for Macon Co as well as the Springfield game. You beat a 2a team loaded with sophomores tonight. Congrats.LOL

wahhhhh

Now that Macon Co has put red boiling and Macon co together, they have a decent team. It's about time a town/county with a super Walmart convincingly beat a town that just closed its Ben Franklin not many years ago. To bad Macon has grown so much that Pearl Cohn is next on their schedule. LOL I predict another blowout next week for Macon Co as well as the Springfield game. You beat a 2a team loaded with sophomores tonight. Congrats.LOL

We have been playing each other since at least the mid 80s just like we play the owls and jackets(until the last 2 years anyways). Why do we play each other? Because of the huge gate. Y'all want it just like we do. If we win you run your mouth about how unfair it is but if y'all win you run it because you're just that much better than poor ole Macon Co...smh...lose lose for us anyway you look at it

Now that Macon Co has put red boiling and Macon co together, they have a decent team. It's about time a town/county with a super Walmart convincingly beat a town that just closed its Ben Franklin not many years ago. To bad Macon has grown so much that Pearl Cohn is next on their schedule. LOL I predict another blowout next week for Macon Co just like Pearl Kohn did last year as well as the Springfield game. You beat a 2a team loaded with sophomores tonight. Congrats.LOL

It's Pearl Cohn.

Macon Co better not allow Westmoreland to hang around in this game. I don't feel Macon's defense will be quite as good as Trousdale last week but time will tell. Go Eagles!! The crowd will be massive as usual.

Looks like the Macon D stepped up to the plate. Go hide under your rock again. Looks like Westy has turned in MC's whipping boys!!! waaaah waaaah waaaaah....hope you like the taste of that crow Posty

And when did MC & RBS combine teams???