TCA vs USJ

Intense

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USJ returns a fumble for TD 21-0 USJ in 2nd

Whistle had blown and TCA players stopped.

Officials admitted at half that they missed that call. I always have utmost respect for an official that will do that. Probably not going to make a differenc anyway.

Edited by TCAIntense

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• yeah, I have no idea then. How does one win Player of the Year and not Mr. Baseball? Are they both essentially the same thing and measured differently? 
    • Which luminary shall reprise the mantle to helm Trousdale County's football endeavors? Shall it be the venerable Waggoner, Barker, or the illustrious Creasy? Might Clint grace us anew in the capacity of coach? Pray, to which sheriff doth your discourse pertain? Should it be the distinguished Ray Russell, his acumen is indeed noteworthy.  
    • Who is the favorite?
    • Who is the favorite?
    • I believe that was last year. I was interested in the Jones vs Baker comment, so I went back and looked at GC. I am not a fan of either nor am I a baseball guru. This looks like to me the duel was not close and if the errors would not have been made Eagleville would have won. I assume you are a little biased. I do think your mph for Jeffcoat and Baker must be from last year.  Baker-85 pitches 67 strikes. 5.2 innings, 5H, 1BB, 0ER and 7K's. 3 errors  Jones- 78 pitches 37 strikes. 4 innings, 2H, 5BB, 0ER and 1K. 1 error   Adams and the UH kid are really good as well. What about South Pitt and Oakdale? I heard they have some good ones.