South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Rumor has it Marion is under investigation for illegally recruiting a Grundy co ball player..that ol Marion co head coach took a plea deal and that them ol Warriors gonna have to vacate all wins this year..sounds like a load of trouble for them warriors pirates better watch out that ship gonna sink too you think I'm joking but I'm not..

You're pathetic. Quit making excuses for losing. Nobody has to recruit those kids they are leaving to win ball games. You guys need to get your act together on the mountain and you wouldn't be losing players. Oh BTW how bout those little Warriors! Beat the junior jackets tonight!!

Edited by PurplePower68

Rumor has it Marion is under investigation for illegally recruiting a Grundy co ball player..that ol Marion co head coach took a plea deal and that them ol Warriors gonna have to vacate all wins this year..sounds like a load of trouble for them warriors pirates better watch out that ship gonna sink too you think I'm joking but I'm not..

Oh now this is a bunch of messy! I know ifin' anything like this was thunk about that Blansett man would've already made an arrest! On his way to the crime seen he would've called ole paper boy Hargis. This mess would've already made ESPN! You think I'm smokin again but you knows I'm not! Edited by Astimeexpires01

You're pathetic. Quit making excuses for losing. Nobody has to recruit those kids they are leaving to win ball games. You guys need to get your act together on the mountain and you wouldn't be losing players. Oh BTW how bout those little Warriors! Beat the junior jackets tonight!!

Y'all just enjoy your W against south Pitt it'll be vacated soon enough if what I was told is true..that being said I ain't tore up cause we lost to y'all heck happens just bout every year..

Any one with any common sense knows that's a load of crap. Marion County had 10 of him standing on the sidelines waiting their turn. Why would they need to recruit him. Just lame. And if they do have pictures sounds to me to be set up deal and that my friend is as low as whale dung.

I think it stupid that someone with as much crap going on in class and locker room would accuse anyone of anything. People living in glass house shouldn't throw stone.

Y'all just enjoy your W against south Pitt it'll be vacated soon enough if what I was told is true..that being said I ain't tore up cause we lost to y'all heck happens just bout every year..

Why don't you come on down and join us too. Heck you can even join for half price since your season is half over. Seems you're on MC and SP boards more than your own.

Any one with any common sense knows that's a load of crap. Marion County had 10 of him standing on the sidelines waiting their turn. Why would they need to recruit him. Just lame. And if they do have pictures sounds to me to be set up deal and that my friend is as low as whale dung.

I think it stupid that someone with as much crap going on in class and locker room would accuse anyone of anything. People living in glass house shouldn't throw stone.

Birddog you sayin this is a bunch of cat mess? Don't know ya but I do agree with ya. Look on those sidelines, plenty of home grown boys ready to sling snot! Only recruiting we do involves food to feed them boys!

I'm a GCHS alumni and a GCHS fan, but why would Grider or Mathis want any of our kids. Just to be real I don't know many of our kids that could play on either SP or MC team.

I sure hope this isn't a set up. If GC has set this up the glass house will break. Hard for me to root for my alumni & one of my family members playing. Just know there are things that have happened in our field house that would make people sick. It's beyond disgusting, but in our town things go right under the 'ole rug.

I'm a GCHS alumni and a GCHS fan, but why would Grider or Mathis want any of our kids. Just to be real I don't know many of our kids that could play on either SP or MC team.

I sure hope this isn't a set up. If GC has set this up the glass house will break. Hard for me to root for my alumni & one of my family members playing. Just know there are things that have happened in our field house that would make people sick. It's beyond disgusting, but in our town things go right under the 'ole rug.

Tell you the truth Bwhite, I've never understood why your program doesn't win consistantly at the HS level? I dont know whats going on up there but it seems like you guys have good middle school team almost every year? Don't know why that doesn't translate into W's at the HS level?