Sevier County vs Cocke County

gobears89

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything for my friends. Gb89 never said thank you :(

You steal a mans jersey then want a thank you? 

So what do you think sdot can the Bears coaches put together a gameplan this week or are we going to see the same ole same ole? I would like to see #14 get more balls thrown his way and #24, #20 also and #6 reminds me alittle of conner bailey from a few years back maybe they could get him in back field with #16 and either of the QBs for more run game options. I would love to see the Bears commit to running the ball more Im just affraid if they come out slinging balls all over the place they are going to get thumped. The Bears have a advantage in this game with less guys playing both ways. The Roosters have most of their guys playing both sides. But the Bears coaches cannot let them off the hook with too many quick incompletions. If Bears can make the Rooster Defense work for 10-12 plays at a time I think the Bears defense can dominate this game. I think winning time of possession and no ints will win this game. Food for thought the Bears have gave up 16 points on offense they have only scored 27. The O will improve but this week they need to give the defense a chance to win the game.

Bears 24 - Roosters 14

LetsGoBears!!