Ravenwood vs Mt Juliet

BKisler

It's tough living in the second richest city in TN, we don't have government housing, our demographics speak for themselves. I enjoyed being raised in such nice community, you should try it out. If your paycheck agrees.

lol your such as duesh it's not even funny... You couldn't even afford a down payment in Brentwood.. Stop doing tît for tat bs like this by insinuating that you are “richer" than someone you don't even know.. MJ sucks and it's just your to fake to admit it so keep on drinking the 5-5 kool aid of TP and co Edited by steelerfan32

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol your such as duesh it's not even funny... You couldn't even afford a down payment in Brentwood.. Stop doing tît for tat bs like this by insinuating that you are “richer" than someone you don't even know.. MJ sucks and it's just your to fake to admit it so keep on drinking the 5-5 kool aid of TP and co

Straight from mommys computer,..... Intimidating

@MJGOLDENBEAR

1.Mt.Juliet has two practice fields all the support of a booster club but no championships...WOW

2. TREY PERRY doesnt care about his kids

So how will u win if u have 4-5 players leaving every year for the past 3yrs

3. No good will come to this program for how they are treating that Somoan kid that left

4. The word is spreading about how Mt.Juliet treats kids that dont look like them

What happened with that kid that left? He is one that somehow I missed hearing about leaving until it was over.

If Mt Juilet was in the 5A Region with Hillsboro, Beech, Cane Ridge and Hendersonville they would be a bottom tier team. Be happy you play In league that you're in and will actually win some games and play in the playoffs man.

MJ was in the same region with two of those teams and was a bottom feeder then too. Couldn't keep up with gimmick offenses and no identity.

Are you kidding me, do your history research from 2007-2013. You're mental.

So in the four years MJ had two future pro football players on the team how many games did they win with them on the team?

Over the past 15 years someone wrote that MJ was 96-75. If you take away the two good years we will say 12 games a year won and two losses (because I don't remember their records those two years) that makes them 72-71 which averages out to .503 win or 5-5.

Edited by hhs00

So in the four years MJ had two future pro football players on the team how many games did they win with them on the team?

Over the past 15 years someone wrote that MJ was 96-75. If you take away the two good years we will say 12 games a year won and two losses (because I don't remember their records those two years) that makes them 72-71 which averages out to .503 win or 5-5.

How about this fact, when we put Hendersonville back on the schedule in 2009 we beat you 4 times in a row. Anyway you can contort that in your favor? Fraud

Congrats, how have you done since then? Even though Hendersonville hasn't ever won it would you like to compare championship appearances or wins for beech and Gallatin? Face it MJ is a never was when it comes to football, but keep on being happy with beating Lebanon and Wilson central every year. I'm pretty sure that will come to an end with central this year so I hope you enjoy it while you can.

Btw I figured your win average over the past 15 years with the 2 good years put back in and it's a .561 so 5.5-4.5 w-l a year over 15 years. Sorry I shouldn't have tried to change things. Lol what a joke!

If you don't understand what that means it's 5-5 or 6-4 every year average

Edited by hhs00

Congrats, how have you done since then? Even though Hendersonville hasn't ever won it would you like to compare championship appearances or wins for beech and Gallatin? Face it MJ is a never was when it comes to football, but keep on being happy with beating Lebanon and Wilson central every year. I'm pretty sure that will come to an end with central this year so I hope you enjoy it while you can.

Avoiding the topic, scared response from a faulty person. My response to that, when I had a say, when Roger had a say, we did it.