Ravenwood vs Mt Juliet

BKisler

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracker Barrel is offering a 50% discount to everyone over the age of 55 tonight.

I wish, I still have three more weeks! I'm going to eat like a madman. I currently can't afford it.

Technically I bring the average household income of MJ up. Not quite enough for it to be in your mythological #2 in the state though I'm sorry.

I guess if you would stop living vicariously through high school kids maybe you could help bring it up as well.

Edited by hhs00

I wish, I still have three more weeks! I'm going to eat like a madman. I currently can't afford it.

Technically I being the average household income of MJ up. Not quite enough for it to be in your mythological #2 in the state though I'm sorry.

I guess if you would stop living vicariously through high school kids maybe you could help bring it up as well.

I live through myself hence why I have referred to the days when I played and trouncing around HHS.

When Roger was coaching there I will have to ask, did Hville EVER beat MJ when it was district 9AAA?

To be honest I was thinking about that the other day. He ran a good wing t and they always were strong defensively. I think he might have won most of them. He really was a heck of a coach. I've heard that he was looking for another head coaching job somewhere, but he feels stuck until the ship gets righted. He does a lot of fund raising for MJ now and pretty much single handedly raised all the extra donations for the field house. I know he got caught in a bad situation in Portland but all those blue devils were glad to see him go haha.