Campbell Co. @ Lenoir City

CCcougar

Campbell county is playing great d giving up a few long plays through the air against a quick central team....but it seems like they are still going back to what I said a few weeks ago! RUN THE FOOTBALL 3-4 yards a pop! I love seeing Campbell county running it! That passing game is stout they have a few receivers that are scary though! I'm interested to see if they throw the football this week or go back to that hard nosed run game they have!

Will be a easy win for CC this week. I wish we played a tougher schedule this year with the team we have. The only games to look forward to is Farragutt and Oak Ridge. Its bad the 2nd best team we will play this season besides Oak Ridge is Central a 4A school that is prob 3rd best in thier district. Looking forward to hear OR and Farragutt score this week. Also Central and Catholic.

Will be a easy win for CC this week. I wish we played a tougher schedule this year with the team we have. The only games to look forward to is Farragutt and Oak Ridge. Its bad the 2nd best team we will play this season besides Oak Ridge is Central a 4A school that is prob 3rd best in thier district. Looking forward to hear OR and Farragutt score this week. Also Central and Catholic.

bell county ky is no joke they are power house in eastern ky...