Grundy County

bwhite1965

I think they the games between Marion and south Pitt would be more competitive year after year..the last time I remember south Pitt and Marion being close was like 2004 or 2003 beat south Pitt lost to Marion 19-14..but I think next year we should have around 20 juniors 15 sophomores and 15 freshmen dunno bout seniors unless some just happen to show up

Grundy won't come close to Jasper or SP for the next 20 yeaRS....

Thank you for the eating places! Hope we have a great ballgame.

I was a bigger fan of the Bryants. I really liked Jerry Bryant and I felt his boys were respectful to the kids. Yea, the one garbage can thing happened, but what coach hasn't thrown something at halftime or whenever? There might be some. I know last year the cops had to be involved about an incident in the locker room. I heard coaches were not held responsible even though it was on school property. I just want our county to be fair. The boys basketball coach got fired because some boys were horse playing. The football coach nothing when something very illegal happened. TSSAA did not even do anything, but who knows if they were called?

Anyways, that was last year, so lets GO GRUNDY!

Thank you for the eating places! Hope we have a great ballgame.

I was a bigger fan of the Bryants. I really liked Jerry Bryant and I felt his boys were respectful to the kids. Yea, the one garbage can thing happened, but what coach hasn't thrown something at halftime or whenever? There might be some. I know last year the cops had to be involved about an incident in the locker room. I heard coaches were not held responsible even though it was on school property. I just want our county to be fair. The boys basketball coach got fired because some boys were horse playing. The football coach nothing when something very illegal happened. TSSAA did not even do anything, but who knows if they were called?

Anyways, that was last year, so lets GO GRUNDY!

The best post on here in awhile.... AMEN!!!!

You two should go volunteer to help, do something productive. The police involvement must mean there was an investigation, I guess it wasnt too illegal. A coach hitting a kid with a garbage can is alot different than a kid doing something to a kid. The coach is an adult. As far as who you like, its obvious your a Bryant supporter. Well they are gone and they aint coming back. Feel free to take this transition time to take up another team to criticize and bash.

Criticize and bash???? You did the same thing a few years back so YOU just sit back and watch and enjoy the games!!!! Also the "trash can" thing got blew way out of portion due to who the kids parents were. I'm not bashing anyone. I see kids like #24 play his butt off on every snap and that's what matters to me.

Edited by GCHSFAN24

The Bryant's where mediocre coaches on a mediocre team in the poorest county in the state..to think that either the Bryant's or coach Tate could win 10 games plus a trip to state is ludicrous..the Bryant's are gone if you don't like it start a Bryant page and get to swallowing..coach Tate is the new ball coach on his second year working with all young players next year over half the team will be juniors if he can't win 5-6 ball games then hey Atleast he had 3 years..more players are coming out to him to play then when the Bryant's coached..but the truth is Grundy will always be a mediocre team until we can field 50-70 players there is prolly 20 kids in our hallways right now that should be on the field but until the parents and school board pulls their head outta their butts expect no more then what we got...but when the entire county comes together folks better watch out cause ain't no team out there could stop us..

The Bryant's where mediocre coaches on a mediocre team in the poorest county in the state..to think that either the Bryant's or coach Tate could win 10 games plus a trip to state is ludicrous..the Bryant's are gone if you don't like it start a Bryant page and get to swallowing..coach Tate is the new ball coach on his second year working with all young players next year over half the team will be juniors if he can't win 5-6 ball games then hey Atleast he had 3 years..more players are coming out to him to play then when the Bryant's coached..but the truth is Grundy will always be a mediocre team until we can field 50-70 players there is prolly 20 kids in our hallways right now that should be on the field but until the parents and school board pulls their head outta their butts expect no more then what we got...but when the entire county comes together folks better watch out cause ain't no team out there could stop us..

Come on now... You're in 3A where Alcoa and others reside. I agree if you get all your kids out you can be better, but to say no team can stop you?