Bradley at Cleveland

DaChampsAgain

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offensive show - Both teams will score over 30 points. Unfortunately, this game will come down to a mistake. (turnover, blocked kick, penalty inside the red zone, etc.) There will be an unknown player emerge as a huge factor as well. For BC, I predict it could be an offensive player, for CHS I predict it could be a defensive player. Go Bears!

I agree with everything u said Except that you guys have the speed to match Cleveland. Your saying your def can match elder, Jones, Davis, wykle, hill, Williams and Obadiah? All those dudes are track guys. Tucker is the fastest person on your team and he plays offense. Jay Person is long and fast and is your best defensive player and he will make plays. But to say Bradley can match Clevelands speed is a lil much.

It will come down to the battle of the trenches. Whomever wins the line of scrimmage wins the game. But to say Bradley can match Cleveland's speed is absurd. I went to the Bradley/McMinn game, and Bradley's def is undersized but they do swarm the football. They can't run with Cleveland but play sound def and don't make a lot of mistakes

I tend to agree Foose. Bradley has good speed, but to say they can match Cleveland's is a stretch. A friend of mine, whose Judgement I trust in this, says this is the fastest Cleveland in team in 13-15 years, so that is saying something.

Big thing is Bradley playing fast on defense and solid team defense, and hopefully have enough speed of their own to contain Cleveland's speed to a large extent. But I expect some big plays out of that Cleveland offense.

Edited by alt1958

Bring on the Bears

At least we're playing at home for the first time in 3 years, so officials and wet field shouldn't be an issue.

Only Cleveland whines about wet field. I have  seen Cleveland's just as freakin' wet down in that hole along Mouse Creek. And don't say I don't know what I am talking about. Waded mud and water over there several times when stands were in the end zones back in the bad old days.

I tend to agree Foose. Bradley has good speed, but to say they can match Cleveland's is a stretch. A friend of mine, whose Judgement I trust in this, says this is the fastest Cleveland in team in 13-15 years, so that is saying something.

Big thing is Bradley playing fast on defense and solid team defense, and hopefully have enough speed of their own to contain Cleveland's speed to a large extent. But I expect some big plays.

Gonna be a big game the buzz around town has already started. Not sure why this game isn't game of the week. Looks like its gonna be south Pitt and Marion