Bradley at Cleveland

DaChampsAgain

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley Vs Cleveland Week.

That is a expression that sends chills up my spine and gets my heart beating fast. I have been to EVERY game played in this series.

BTW, for history buffs, this is not only Bradley's 100th football season, but it's Cleveland's 50th football season. Except for the fact that they were forced to stop playing for a number of years, (because the fans got too stupid and was getting way too far out of hand) this would be the 50th meeting.

Bradley has a solid team with a QB in Cole Copeland who is determined to win. a big strong offensive Line and a run game to go with an outstanding passing attack will make Cleveland defend the whole field.

Cleveland has speed burners everywhere and a QB in McCleary who is making it work. Bradley has a small but speedy defense but are they fast enough to handle Cleveland's speed?

This game is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO hyped it's not even going to be funny. This could be one of absolute best games of the series. I am pumped and ready.

That is a expression that sends chills up my spine and gets my heart beating fast. I have been to EVERY game played in this series.

BTW, for history buffs, this is not only Bradley's 100th football season, but it's Cleveland's 50th football season. Except for the fact that they were forced to stop playing for a number of years, (because the fans got too stupid and was getting way too far out of hand) this would be the 50th meeting.

Bradley has a solid team with a QB in Cole Copeland who is determined to win. a big strong offensive Line and a run game to go with an outstanding passing attack will make Cleveland defend the whole field.

Cleveland has speed burners everywhere and a QB in McCleary who is making it work. Bradley has a small but speedy defense but are they fast enough to handle Cleveland's speed?

This game is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO hyped it's not even going to be funny. This could be one of absolute best games of the series. I am pumped and ready.

It's a great rivalry. I've always said you do NOT stop Cleveland - you have to outscore them! They always have too many weapons to stop. BC must be efficient offensively, make kicks and not turn the ball over. Defensively, the Bears must stay in their lanes and hope for a couple of turnovers. Strange as this sounds, I believe the CHS QB is the key. How will he play? Copeland will be Copeland and he is special.

That is a expression that sends chills up my spine and gets my heart beating fast. I have been to EVERY game played in this series.

It's Cleveland's 52nd year for football, 50th graduating class. They first played the Bears in 1965 without a senior class and had their first graduation for seniors in 1967.