Week 4 Grundy @ Watertown

TigerFan76

From the sounds of it guess Grundy should hold off renting that charter bus and instead focus on upperman..if I remember correctly last year Grundy held their own against Watertown I say with a w under their belt their gonna be ready to bust some heads Watertown wins 28-27

So the team that only scored 13 points against CC will score 27 against Watertown.

WHS beat GC 35-12

H2O beat Davidson Academy 56-24

DA best WHS 27-10

H2O is averaging 50.3 ppg while giving up 15.3

GC is averaging 10.3 ppg and giving up 35

H2O is at home and I see a running clock in the 2nd half

Edited by Birddog

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the team that only scored 13 points against CC will score 27 against Watertown.

WHS beat GC 35-12

H2O beat Davidson Academy 56-24

DA best WHS 27-10

H2O is averaging 50.3 ppg while giving up 15.3

GC is averaging 10.3 ppg and giving up 35

H2O is at home and I see a running clock in the 2nd half

Grundy's defense ain't bad..offense is where we are struggling..I would like to see Grundy keep Watertown in a low scoring game..Watertown over looked us last year and it turned into a heck of a game..maybe the same will happen this year

Get ready Purple Haze everybody gets in the game this week. Tigers as bad as they want to be.

No skin off my back, but I don't see why most everyone hasn't already been in the games.

It's ya'lls right to score how many you want, but just know that it comes back to bite you.

There's been some opportunities for backups to get some valuable reps, however, they've not been taken advantage of.