Austin East at Fulton

Turtle

If I was coach black I would sit him so he could be as healthy as possible for Catholic... AE is a pride only game... Fulton should still win without him but it will be a lot tougher.

I agree with you about making him sit but I doubt that happens.  But please explain why they will win regardless if he plays or not?  

For the first time in years, I feel as though both teams are EVENLY MATCHED.  AE's Big 3 vs Fulton's Big 3.  

Edited by Turtle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you about making him sit but I doubt that happens. But please explain why they will win regardless if he plays or not?

For the first time in years, I feel as though both teams are EVENLY MATCHED. AE's Big 3 vs Fulton's Big 3.

Fulton has more overall depth and tackles better AE gave missed a lot of tackles vs Halls and Fulton has much more skill guys that can fly... It is the most evenly matched game since 2011 but I still think AEs depth will still be the main issue... I will never predict a Fulton loss to AE btw you know that Turtle...

Missed a lot of tackles vs Halls I can agree with that.  I've expressed that to some other AE fans as well.  More skills guys, I still think they're even there.  Noticed most of these players run track as well, and AE dominated Fulton in track so.  I wouldn't necessarily say its just Fulton peeps that can fly.  Its going to be interesting this Friday.  AE's senior class is hungry, they don't want to be the only senior class to not get a victory against Fulton.  

Missed a lot of tackles vs Halls I can agree with that. I've expressed that to some other AE fans as well. More skills guys, I still think they're even there. Noticed most of these players run track as well, and AE dominated Fulton in track so. I wouldn't necessarily say its just Fulton peeps that can fly. Its going to be interesting this Friday. AE's senior class is hungry, they don't want to be the only senior class to not get a victory against Fulton.

Last years senior class was the first with no Ws against Fulton but I feel what you are saying... and I know they will be hungry notice I have not predicted a score... I see this being a real good game... I also know that this will be the best AE this season... I've said for a while now that AE plays harder against Fulton than any other team on their schedule... I'm looking forward to Friday

Game hasn't been close in 4 years and all of a sudden we think it's going to be a game still not sure about that.... I think Fulton depth will cause problems for AE as I seen where Fulton will rotate there guys and AE just does t seam to have the quality bodies to do so. AE vs halls they got worn down cause of this and halls ran on them.... Only positive on that game is that halls did do well against west and the suppose to be a contender this year holding them to 13 and AE went for 38 so offensively if AE can score that's the only way they hang with Fulton. Those days are over where an AE Fulton game came down to a 26-20 ball game it appears. So with that being said turtle do you really trust AE defense to get Fulton Offense off the field? I'm predicting Mobley will give it a go this game is not only for pride but it's bragging rights for year but also it is big influence on transfers and which team gets the talent for the next year....

Game hasn't been close in 4 years and all of a sudden we think it's going to be a game still not sure about that.... I think Fulton depth will cause problems for AE as I seen where Fulton will rotate there guys and AE just does t seam to have the quality bodies to do so. AE vs halls they got worn down cause of this and halls ran on them.... Only positive on that game is that halls did do well against west and the suppose to be a contender this year holding them to 13 and AE went for 38 so offensively if AE can score that's the only way they hang with Fulton. Those days are over where an AE Fulton game came down to a 26-20 ball game it appears. So with that being said turtle do you really trust AE defense to get Fulton Offense off the field? I'm predicting Mobley will give it a go this game is not only for pride but it's bragging rights for year but also it is big influence on transfers and which team gets the talent for the next year....

Game hasn't been close the last 3 years... 4 years ago wasn't as bad as the last year. It's funny how you said, " it is big influence on transfers and which team gets the talent for next year!" Hahahaha I mean that's funny to me but I'll remain quiet on that one...... And the reason I feel as though this game will be a GAME this year is because in my opinion they're even. As for as depth goes, I agree but Fulton plays a lot of their Lineman 2 ways just like AE so that's not a valid point ...

Last years senior class was the first with no Ws against Fulton but I feel what you are saying... and I know they will be hungry notice I have not predicted a score... I see this being a real good game... I also know that this will be the best AE this season... I've said for a while now that AE plays harder against Fulton than any other team on their schedule... I'm looking forward to Friday

Oh yea my mistake I forgot FHS is on a 4 game winning streak right now ... It felt good when AE was on that 3 game winning streak hahaha... Yea, this year will be the best chance for AE to pull it off. AE hung with Fulton for a half last year so if they can hang with them for 4 quarters whoa Nellie, we'll be in for a Texas vs Notre Dame type finish Haha (fingers crossed)