Austin East at Fulton

Turtle

(Per Facebook Post) Finally back out the heat.... And I guess it's time to start the chatter since my inbox is full of DM's talking about when I'm posting my annual Fulton vs AE status....... Well let me start by saying this, I have family members , former players, and or close friends(coaches) on both teams, they know HATING or BASHING players isn't apart of my character . Now if you feel uneasy about my post click out of it/ skip it.. Thank you in advance!!

This years game in MY OPINION is fairly even. It's Fulton's Big 3 (Dobson, Mobley, Malone) vs AE's Big 3 (Cozart, Harper, Warren, Jr). I feel as though there will be a few sleepers whom will step up big time this game but as of today this is how I see it... Chime in with your opinions, remember ITS ALL FUN don't get all bent out of shape ..

Offense: Even

The Big 3's will get there's .. They will score at any time.

Sleepers:

Fulton (Williams, Davis, McKinney, Smith) Offense

AE ( Mobley, X & I Ligon, Andrews) offense

Fulton (Anderson, Davis, and Page) Defense

AE (Allen, Prigmore, Hamilton) Defense

Defense: Fulton

Fulton does a good job of finding the ball and getting to it . AE will need to WRAP UP and stop the run game.

Special Teams: Even

Both teams have PAT kickers but both teams settle for the 2point conversions instead

Coaching: Advantage Fulton

Fulton's coaches been at this for awhile they make adjustments at the right time

Side Note: whomever controls the line of scrimmage wins the game. Gotta give it up to the Big Dogs this week because it's all about the Front 5. Also, it's up to Ben and Red (Trainers) whichever team with the least amount of cramps wins the game .

Prediction: I'll wait til Friday to make my prediction even though some think my post are irrelevant . Like I stated its all fun and games don't get bent out of shape over a post.

Let's get this thread popping like it used to pop back in the days .... Come on AE and Fulton faithful it's our week

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable how many good games there are this Friday Night and this is one of them. If I could cut myself into five pieces and send each piece to a good game Friday I sure would be here. Your right Turtle, I wouldn't want to guess this one either til 7.30 Friday Night.

Yea it's pretty much RIVARLY FRIDAY haha

AE has to prove they can stop people on defense and stop good teams.. Chaton is the x factor in this game. Question is does push that hamstring this week in a non region game knowing that catholic is waiting next week on a shorten week at that also.... Its tough call do you play against a rival that hasn't been really a game the pass 4 years ( AE has been Mercey ruled in each of them) and not region game or sit one more week to try be ready for your biggest threat to your region title and state title not mention playoff seeding and a team going to greenvile in second round..... My prediction will come late in the week 

Fulton still has the edge especially if Chaton plays but if he doesn't then it may be real close... I'll wait on my prediction as well...

Yea, Mob is a game changer but I honestly think he'll sit out again this week. Then again, idk cause his cousin is AE's running back so he may get out there ... Interesting prediction

Yea, Fulton did good the first half against Maryville. A few costly mistakes killed them though . AE vs Fulton is a rival game, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of jawing going on Friday . Both teams need to make sure they control their tempers...

Mob is still nursing his hamstring, we'll find out Friday if he plays or not ...

Yea, Fulton did good the first half against Maryville. A few costly mistakes killed them though . AE vs Fulton is a rival game, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of jawing going on Friday . Both teams need to make sure they control their tempers...

Mob is still nursing his hamstring, we'll find out Friday if he plays or not ...

If I was coach black I would sit him so he could be as healthy as possible for Catholic... AE is a pride only game... Fulton should still win without him but it will be a lot tougher...