Station Camp at Rossview

poppop

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See last years Rossview game, for one example. Focus on the last 60 seconds of regulation.

I'm not asking because I'm trying to start an argument or anything I'm just a curious observer. So I'm assuming your talking about the head coach? What are some things he's done? I don't know much about the SC program.

I'm not asking because I'm trying to start an argument or anything I'm just a curious observer. So I'm assuming your talking about the head coach? What are some things he's done? I don't know much about the SC program.

Squandered talent every year by his bad coaching and then losing every year in playoffs early.. Also he acted like mr tough guy to America back in 2013 when the “hèll week" show was filmed during his 2 adays that year only to get smacked in the opening game on national TV... Just an all around terrible coach Edited by steelerfan32

Not talking about the head coach. I'm talking about the OC. He routinely puts his players in a bad spot and makes very questionable calls at pivotal points in a game.

The kids play hard and support is solid. At times all the staff puts it together, but when it falls apart it's usually some crazy decision the OC made. There is not enough time for me to give all the examples I've seen over the last decade.