Sequatchie @ York Institute

TNFootball2008

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a lot about Sequatchie County's run defense this year, I'll have to say the pass defense really stepped it up. The offense isn't to bad either. Imo defense would have pitched a shutout of starters stayed in.

Our pass D has really stepped up from last year. Our run D ain't as good as last year but not many teams will run on us though. And our offense is looking good especially throwing the ball some. It's hard to beat a team who rushes for over 300 yards a game imo. Still have a lot of games left so hopefully we can stay healthy because we could have a great year

I've heard a lot about Sequatchie County's run defense this year, I'll have to say the pass defense really stepped it up. The offense isn't to bad either. Imo defense would have pitched a shutout of starters stayed in.

That doesn't make much sense considering the first and third TD's were scored on the starters. The pass defense if our Achilles' heel. The biggest problem is we don't get any type of decent pass rush unless we send our LB's. For some reason against passing teams we leave our big slow guys in to rush the passer. You would think after getting beat by DeKalb and Upperman for that very reason then something would change. My fear is we lose to a team we shouldn't lose to because we cant stop the pass or a QB that can scramble.