Sequatchie @ York Institute

TNFootball2008

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to tone down the PA announcer. Being excited is okay. Encouraging by yelling "get a stop Dragons" or "come on fans get loud" all the way to the snap of the ball, too much.

You think lighting smoke bombs in the stands or throwing them on the field is not to much. I heard several say they were call TSSAA Monday. I think out announcer does a good job I'm guess pleasing the visiting fans prob not top on his list that's why it's called home field. You guys had a very disrespectful pep club. I'd like to know what teacher or sponsor let's them tell some of the things they did.

Didn't say that was good either, did you read that I did? Cheering for the team over the loudspeaker until the ball snaps, not acceptable. Are you the announcer?

Defiantly not the announcer. Announcer is now worse than a band playing while the play is going. We all

Have what we like and dislike guess that's why it's a free country. As long as it's safe have fun and enjoy the game.

You think lighting smoke bombs in the stands or throwing them on the field is not to much. I heard several say they were call TSSAA Monday. I think out announcer does a good job I'm guess pleasing the visiting fans prob not top on his list that's why it's called home field. You guys had a very disrespectful pep club. I'd like to know what teacher or sponsor let's them tell some of the things they did.

The Sequatchie pep club "The Tribe" has been using the smoke bombs for several years now both on the field during the team entrances and in the stands after scoring plays.  If I'm not mistaken several of the pep clubs in the Chattanooga area use them as well.  

However, I agree they should not be thrown onto a visiting field. 

Edited by Sequatchie

The Sequatchie pep club "The Tribe" has been using the smoke bombs for several years now both on the field during the team entrances and in the stands after scoring plays. If I'm not mistaken several of the pep clubs in the Chattanooga area use them as well.

However, I agree they should not be thrown onto a visiting field.

Will be interesting to see what the fire marshal says of the legality of a "firework" in the stand.