Campbell County vs Grace Christain

saltnpepper

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barney do you know if your all pastor will be there, I heard he was great with the kids, pastor jason evan kennedy,lol,lol,lol

Wow, I appreciate your trash talking attempt, after all, Barney's been wearing it out (glad to have him onboard). I'm glad the scumbag you referred to wasn't associated with the school in any way, shape or form. He wasn't the pastor either. I'll refrain from calling out any bad memories from CC's past, as I'm pretty sure you're a douchebag from another school. Everyone I've had contact with from CC, last year and years past have been great.

Edited by gcapride

Its a meth house in Jacksboro..... Everyone needs to stay away from that place...lol

Speaking of Jacksboro, I was at the very last game Jacksboro Eagles ever played in 1974 on November 22nd at the old Everett High School against the Walland Indians in the first round of the Single A playoffs. Walland won that game 18-0 and advanced in the playoffs and got knocked out the following week. Jacksboro had real good football teams back then and that's who you had to go through back then if you planed on going to the state. They opened Campbell County the following year in 1975.