Dyersburg at Liberty

hogman49

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you weren't talking to me, but I'm just really bored...so here goes

Crockett lost to dyer co...who lost to Mckenzie...

Crockett may fool around and win 3 of their last 4

But that's no different than south gibson beating mcnairy, westview and south side...they have some pretty pitiful teams in that region 7-4a

As far as Dburg being an avg team last season, what exactly do you think Liberty was? Those of us who have followed Liberty for the last several years would think that was a below avg Liberty team personnel wise...no Oline, no true rb, no bush, linebackers that were just subs the year before, a first year kicker...that was all good coaching and over achieving...and playing down at 3a ball

Very similar this season, worse Oline, we have a rb now, we have a bush now, linebackers are all brand new and no kicker...we rely on our defense to win games...same as always...we just hope the offense can put some points up from time to time...same coaches as last year...and still playing in 3a

Dyersburg always brings it against Liberty for some reason, I'm looking fwd to the best game in west tn Friday evening

If you use that logic, we beat Ripley by the same amount as Northside did who beat y'all. 

This is a winnable game for Dyersburg, although they are the underdogs going in.

The team that wins Friday night may not be the team that wins the region. The team that wins the region may not be the team who makes it to the semi finals.

That is my prediction 4 games into the season. Dyersburg, Milan, and Liberty are a toss up to make it to the semi finals.

If Dyersburg beats Liberty and Milan beats Dyersburg, the. we will have a 3 way-tie for first.

I'm pretty sure it's the following:

1. Team that has the most amount of victories

2. Team that has the most amount of victories against teams that finished with a .500 record or higher.

It goes on but I don't think it will go past the 2nd option.

I think Milan has the advantage if it goes to the 2nd tiebreaker.....there's a good chance all 4 of Milan's non region opponents....Peabody-Humboldt-Huntingdon-and USJ will all wind up .500 or better....only disadvantage for Milan is H-Don only plays 9 games...

this game is for the region championship...on what planet does milan beat liberty in 2016??? i guess on the one where Newble and Long decide not to play in the game

it blows my mind that there isnt more chatter about this game inparticular...i realize milan fans are hoping for a dburg win so that they still have a shot to win out and get a 1 seed in the postseason...but lets be honest...even if milan does end up with the 1...they still arent beating liberty

dburg should be the best offense liberty has seen this season, until next week when we travel to nashville...dburg should have the best Oline as well...which is concerning...all that cut blocking is sickening btw...

big ones has it at 50% so where is all the talk...biggest game of the year for both squads

should be game of the week but those clowns from south gibson want to see the mcnairy game for some awful reason

Edited by dhstennis

this game is for the region championship...on what planet does milan beat liberty in 2016??? i guess on the one where Newble and Long decide not to play in the game

it blows my mind that there isnt more chatter about this game inparticular...i realize milan fans are hoping for a dburg win so that they still have a shot to win out and get a 1 seed in the postseason...but lets be honest...even if milan does end up with the 1...they still arent beating liberty

dburg should be the best offense liberty has seen this season, until next week when we travel to nashville...dburg should have the best Oline as well...which is concerning...all that cut blocking is sickening btw...

big ones has it at 50% so where is all the talk...biggest game of the year for both squads

should be game of the week but those clowns from south gibson want to see the mcnairy game for some awful reason

Did Newble and Long play in the second of of our game cause u guys were getting owned. If we play like that the first half u lose. That game was truly a tale of two halves. Who ever can put it all together in November will win.

Did Newble and Long play in the second of of our game cause u guys were getting owned. If we play like that the first half u lose. That game was truly a tale of two halves. Who ever can put it all together in November will win.

I gota say something BPM...pretty slow thread for some reason...also...I like libertys chances to repeat that first half performance more so than Milan recovering 2 onside kicks and getting the int/no int calls in your favor...that's the closest Milan will come and the miracle came up short

Also, we pulled several of the two way players back to one side or the other after half bc of the lead...I'm looking fwd to a 2nd showing unless Dburg blows it all up

I gota say something BPM...pretty slow thread for some reason...also...I like libertys chances to repeat that first half performance more so than Milan recovering 2 onside kicks and getting the int/no int calls in your favor...that's the closest Milan will come and the miracle came up short

Also, we pulled several of the two way players back to one side or the other after half bc of the lead...I'm looking fwd to a 2nd showing unless Dburg blows it all up

You point to the insides kicks and yes they were good plays. But the stats don't lie. Yardage wise you guys busted us up pretty good the first half but it was a complete reverse in the second half. I would say the dawgs found a way to slow ya down and I think it carries over to the next game.

Honestly dhs..... If you say you weren't sweatin' with a min to go in that game you ain't telling the truth. The Liberty players and coaches and coaches know what's up they just need to be ready next time assuming dyersburg doesn't spoil the party for one of us.

You point to the insides kicks and yes they were good plays. But the stats don't lie. Yardage wise you guys busted us up pretty good the first half but it was a complete reverse in the second half. I would say the dawgs found a way to slow ya down and I think it carries over to the next game.

Honestly dhs..... If you say you weren't sweatin' with a min to go in that game you ain't telling the truth. The Liberty players and coaches and coaches know what's up they just need to be ready next time assuming dyersburg doesn't spoil the party for one of us.

I was impressed, then after the 2nd onside kick I became annoyed...ill take our D vs anybody on a game winning series...we have the playmakers and we have the coaches...