Harriman goes to Rockwood (Week 6)

bluedevil6913

ha...if this thread is seen by many, you will get a lot of answers

I'll be busy firing back replies lol. The best line I've heard so far came from a couple of Kingston folks. "Their quarterback transferred from Lenoir City and that's not right. That's why they beat us." Ironically that same quarterback played last year when we went to Kingston and got beat, yet nobody said a word about our transfer quarterback. Of course this is certainly not talking about all Kingston fans or even half of them. Just a select few had to go that route and I personally thought it was comical. We've had the kid for three years now and he along with the few others came the absolute right way. That's one thing I like about Tapp, he's not going to even consider putting his program in danger if he even suspects a kid is ineligle. He evaluates each situation thoroughly and I appreciate him having the love and care for our football program to do so and protect it from scrutiny that would come from TSSAA.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this thread will be entertaining, because the game won't be. Rockwood has nothing this year. Harriman dominated Kingston, who dominated Rockwood. You can do the math.

I've said it a couple weeks now. The magic number for Rockwood is 14. So far this season they've not been able to score more than that. This might be the hardest year in Coach Webb's tenure. They're just very young with seemingly minimal talent and I mean no disrespect it's just the truth. The way Harriman's games have fell this year I've been able to catch all of Rockwood's as well. I'll say this, it's been hard to watch at time because it's just so slow and that offense has struggled tremendously. The defense gets a little bit of fire at times, but they were still exposed and gashed by Sweetwater and Kingston. I would like to think we could make this a 3 TD win! GO BIG BLUE!!!

rockwood plays them closer than most think. they will defend the jump ball to harrimans wrs and make them drive the field. they have not had to do that yet this year i dont think. harriman still wins though and continues there historical march to cookeville.

you know I don't necessarily disagree with you. Coach Allen at Rockwood is the best defensive coordinator around. If our guys come out flat from not having much competition the last few weeks Rockwood will mess around and beat us. Rockwood will be jacked for this game and our boys gotta match that energy. I think at the end of the day the overall athleticism will win us this game. We've gotta stay low on their fullback or else he will have a record night.

rockwood plays them closer than most think. they will defend the jump ball to harrimans wrs and make them drive the field. they have not had to do that yet this year i dont think. harriman still wins though and continues there historical march to cookeville.

Kingston did a decent job at times at contesting the pass against us at times. I've watched Rockwood every game so far and their pass defense has gotten picked apart and exposed in a bad way. The one thing I have no doubts on is that Rockwood will come out and give everything they got because it's Harriman. This is always an exciting game and a good atmosphere as well! I'm sticking to my prediction that Harriman covers the spread by 3 Touchdowns.