Harriman goes to Rockwood (Week 6)

bluedevil6913

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya. And you are right. Good luck.

Appreciate it. I was just kidding about the Hairyman thing I think it's funny. I had an old professor who would throw his pinky up in the air and drop wise cracks about Harriman. Glad to see the Pirates get back on track. Hoping to get to watch you all against greenback down the road

Appreciate it. I was just kidding about the Hairyman thing I think it's funny. I had an old professor who would throw his pinky up in the air and drop wise cracks about Harriman. Glad to see the Pirates get back on track. Hoping to get to watch you all against greenback down the road

there you are doing it again were hoping to finish in the top 3-4 spot just ask Lou holtz 😂

It should be a good game. It want be long until it's here. I'm going to come down and watch you all play coalfield hoping you guys pull out the win

Gonna be a tall task for whoever pulls out the Coalfield game, but we've got football to play before them. We owe the Tigers a trip out back to the shed and I hope the boys deliver.

Lol it's okay. I went to a Moore Co / Harriman game a few years back and I stood on Harriman's side for a half then Moore Co for a half. At half time I talked on that Freeagent11 man's radio. Anyways, while on Harriman's side I noticed a boy that was about 6-5 or 6-6 and about 270-280 lbs. He didn't play much. I'm sure he graduated by now. Did he ever get to play? Go on to college to play?. I remember that year y'all had a pretty good QB too. It was 2013 when we lost to UC in the championship game during their 3 year run.

Lol it's okay. I went to a Moore Co / Harriman game a few years back and I stood on Harriman's side for a half then Moore Co for a half. At half time I talked on that Freeagent11 man's radio. Anyways, while on Harriman's side I noticed a boy that was about 6-5 or 6-6 and about 270-280 lbs. He didn't play much. I'm sure he graduated by now. Did he ever get to play? Go on to college to play?. I remember that year y'all had a pretty good QB too. It was 2013 when we lost to UC in the championship game during their 3 year run.

I remember seeing some south Pitt people at that game. The big kid you're talking about wasn't very good. Big as can be but that's about it. Quarterback went to Kentucky Christian to play but is back here now. That team was filled with a lot of sophomores playing both sides of the ball and helped to develop and build the team we had last year