Warren County vs. Smyrna

dezcaughtit

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercy rule early! Running clock BEFORE halftime unless the Coach takes his foot off the gas.

It probably would have been better for WC if Smyrna would have beaten Indy (Dawgs should have won it). This week could be brutal in practice for the Bulldogs and even more brutal in the game for WC. Smyrna will come out with a chip on their shoulder. 56-14 Dawgs!!!

if WC big running back is out they will be in a lot of trouble, well they already in a lot of trouble but more so if he is out. WC was already 1 dimensional and he WAS the dimension .

Fair in town = more distractions. According to his mom, the Woods kid is probably done for the year. So it's going to get real bad real quick. Good news is I hear team mom has a new super secret play. She is going to a twin I back spread pro set option attack. Should be a blast to watch

It probably would have been better for WC if Smyrna would have beaten Indy (Dawgs should have won it). This week could be brutal in practice for the Bulldogs and even more brutal in the game for WC. Smyrna will come out with a chip on their shoulder. 56-14 Dawgs!!!

There is no way, no how that WC scores 14 points.

If Smyrna brings the freshman.......maybe.

Fair in town = more distractions. According to his mom, the Woods kid is probably done for the year. So it's going to get real bad real quick. Good news is I hear team mom has a new super secret play. She is going to a twin I back spread pro set option attack. Should be a blast to watch

with her son the lead blocker LOL!!

There is no way, no how that WC scores 14 points.

If Smyrna brings the freshman.......maybe.

2s and 3s are not that deep on defense. Still working on that. Although we did give up one big play for a score to both LaVergne and Stewarts Creek while our 1s were on the field. On a serious note. Our defense did take a big step forward against Indy. Offense short changed them a bunch. To respond the way they did means that they grew up a bunch last week. Edited by milo118