Boyd @ Marion Co

reaction

It will be. Both teams lost a lot from last year but both teams had a lot coming back. Special teams and penalties will make the difference. Come watch, it will be a great one if we don't blow them away!?!

LMBO, that isn't happening. On Sunday I said 21 then a few days later I said 14 point win for Marion. I could be wrong, but I'm still saying Marion wins by a couple of TDs.

This is what you said last year too.

Yes, I did think they would win by 14 last year. I was wrong and said congrats. Your team last year was much better than I thought they were going to be last year. Both teams have lost several good players. Both teams have lost several good coaches. With that said I don't think Boyd can keep it closer than 14 points this season.

Beat soundly. How do u figure. You scored with 11 seconds left in the game. Yes sp could have scored more but so could have marion. Was just pirates nite. If they played without the bye week. Do u think game would have come out the same. I think by give a great coach coach like vic another week to prepare helped sp the most

Beat soundly. How do u figure. You scored with 11 seconds left in the game. Yes sp could have scored more but so could have marion. Was just pirates nite. If they played without the bye week. Do u think game would have come out the same. I think by give a great coach coach like vic another week to prepare helped sp the most

do you really not think the Pirates didn't beat you soundly? We should,have scored more and a penalty got you close to one of your scored. Not wanting to argue i,just don't think,you will,beat Boyd by 14. Oh and I don't think Jasper could beat pirates any this year even if you had bye week Edited by MrLegit1772

No interception got us the 1st score. Both teams had their chances. Sp just made plays when they counted. I do think teams were evenly matched. The bye week helped Sp a lot and by also playing better teams than Marion did their 1st 3 games.

I think vic had a great game plan and pirate players played a great game.

I do think Mc and Boyd will be a great game. Boyd defense will be great again just don't believe their offense will be able to score alot.

Just think Mc wins in a close game. I really like all the Boyd fans some of the greatest ppl u will ever meet.

No interception got us the 1st score. Both teams had their chances. Sp just made plays when they counted. I do think teams were evenly matched. The bye week helped Sp a lot and by also playing better teams than Marion did their 1st 3 games.

I do think Mc and Boyd will be a great game. Boyd defense will be great again just don't believe their offense will be able to score alot.

Just think Mc wins in a close game. I really like all the Boyd fans some of the greatest ppl u will ever meet.

I think Jasper wins by a little myself.

Old Pirate says, few Jasper kinfolkes knowd It was coming and OP told others, "It is coming sooner than hoped for" The Pirates had made great strides and the sound of Thunder all night proved that. SP folkes knows a HEEP of behind the scene activities were going on regarding acquired transfers. Yet Jasper was so worried about what & who SP was doing they caught again breaking that Childress man's rules! Everyone knows who the heart & sole of the 2015 team was! Scheme wise you can only hope to contain those types of players. Jasper knew they could not scheme to control Lightening too, that is why they cried, moaned and had special called meetings to discuss their fears. Good for SP, Jasper was beat with only Thunder and No lightening! Edited by OLD PIRATE