The Viking's Ship Sails Into Tornado Waters. UC vs Humboldt

BigSwo

Heck I can run your offense. Besides the whole running thing.

yso you can't run a vacuum cleaner let alone the midline veer. You are far too slow and you couldn't read the defense fast enough. Yeah we would find out real quick the reason behind your call sign.

"Why you so angry"?

"Cause I keep getting my head knocked off".

"OH! I thought you said you could run it."

"It's a lot tougher than it looks. "

"Yes it is. It's a team effort you hoser. It's about speed and timing. "

"STOP TALKING TO ME"?

"Calm down ya douche bag. Why you so angry"?

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY. "

"You sound like a Hillary supporter."

There you go.

Running the Veer is like being a QB for Alabama. Just stick the ball right or left and let someone else get hit. Follow the big guys and fall forward. Easy peasy you hoser......... Can you tell I'm a golfer. lol

This country is in a sad state of affairs when you sit back and try to figure out which of the two will ruin the country the slowert. I say we fire all of them and move the capital to Kansas City. 

Edited by ysoangry

How are you hearing anything in Florida? This is what I know. Our QB suffered a non-serious injury. He might play soon but maybe later.If he will play at all depends on whether he is playing or not but probably not until it happens on a Friday night of your choosing unless it is otherwise decided that it won't happen until the accepted time. If you can make sense out of that then you are pretty smart.

I will never give inside information on my Tornadoes. Never. For all you guys know he will play Friday night. Maybe not but likely won't.

Heard from a very reliable source with a lot of connections to the team that QB is going for an mri this week. Possible acl or mcl issue. Hate to hear this and hope it is not true.

I do know that he scored really high on the ACT. That's a fact. Kid is super smart. I threw that in for all those who say that we are only focused on sports here in UC.

If you really want to know about our QB, I will add to my last post. As I stated, he scored really high on the ACT, which was over 30. He has offers from Big Time colleges from all over the country. I'm taking Ivy League. Yep that's right, rich people college and it's not all for football either. He is an outstanding young man with a bright future and I proud that I got to coach him in baseball when he was a youngster. Now back then in those baseball years, he was what I would call a" Little Turd".

Yep ! He was testy. Since then he has grown up and is now a fine example for all the under classmen to follow. You couldn't ask for a better representative for our school let alone the football team. I'm proud to know him